BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business and eatin' dinner while trying to make some sense out of the miscellanious mental ramblings to be found on this board when.....Hark, is that the door???? (yeah I always talk mideval in the privacy of my own home, foresooth and yea verily)

And just who doth I espey at yon.....uh, that is, who's at the door? Why it's Farhad and Ryan. And their bikes. Ryan's mount, as it develops, has come down lame. I suggest putting it down and start to reach for my pellet gun but it turns out they just want to park it here for a while.

So now I've got 5 bikes in the garage. The Green Meenie, the CBX, the Track Toy, Sherry's beemer and Ryan's 6.......Hmmm I wonder what will fit on the Track Toy..... I'll write more later, gotta go out to the garage now while I've got the chance.

So does anyone want to buy what's left after I'm done? If there's anything major missing I'll be sure to cut the price accordingly.

Or............... I wonder how long it would take Ryan to figure out that it's the F2 under the blue plastic............:evilgrin

The best part is that we have a good 45 minutes to go crazy here before these two even get home.....:laughing
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Jeez, I wish I could say I want something off it, being free and all. But I can't think of anything from Kawasaki that would be useful to anyone.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,809 Posts
You have a PM BMatthews!

I was JUST looking around for a paperweight at Pacfic Centre this weekend too, luckily I came across this thread. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
flag R6 maybe you can put that fragile show piece you call a bike and ride the 6R ...oh but then you would need riding skilz.....lol, :D:D:D, just kidding :D:D


Dalton, after riding around on the TLR I guess the 6R would be a paper weight for ya :D:D:D:D
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Human said:
flag R6 maybe you can put that fragile show piece you call a bike and ride the 6R ...oh but then you would need riding skilz.....lol, :D:D:D, just kidding :D:D


Dalton, after riding around on the TLR I guess the 6R would be a paper weight for ya :D:D:D:D
Human and other Kawi-I know you might not know me but I'm sure you can do better than calling my Yammie a fragile show piece. I know you Kawi guys get upset 'cause R6's (R1's also) look so damn good you think they're show pieces but they also make really good race platforms. I know, I know the 7RR is a great race platform but someone should tell Kawasaki that it's not 1997 anymore. Oh yeah, I almost forgot when you call Kawasaki up to let them know what year it is don't forget to tell them there are new materials out that are lighter than steel.:D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
Flag R6 said:


Human and other Kawi-I know you might not know me but I'm sure you can do better than calling my Yammie a fragile show piece. I know you Kawi guys get upset 'cause R6's (R1's also) look so damn good you think they're show pieces but they also make really good race platforms. I know, I know the 7RR is a great race platform but someone should tell Kawasaki that it's not 1997 anymore. Oh yeah, I almost forgot when you call Kawasaki up to let them know what year it is don't forget to tell them there are new materials out that are lighter than steel.:D
:laughing :laughing :laughing i'll add a bit more fuel to the fire.... what is the deal with those grab handles on kawis?

now with the 7r, remove those grab handles, include a seat cowl, and lose 50 lbs, now we are talkin :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
oh you mean like the magnesium used for our generator covers, engoine covers and the engine head ? and oh you aslo mean the rare earth magnets used in our dyno. ? :D:D:D:D:D the 7R might be a 1997 bike, still kickes ass, came 2nd in the AMA in 2001, don't see no R7 on the roads anywhere 1997 or 2002, AMA ? WSB ? Canadian ?.....:D:D:D

Flag R6 said:


Human and other Kawi-I know you might not know me but I'm sure you can do better than calling my Yammie a fragile show piece. I know you Kawi guys get upset 'cause R6's (R1's also) look so damn good you think they're show pieces but they also make really good race platforms. I know, I know the 7RR is a great race platform but someone should tell Kawasaki that it's not 1997 anymore. Oh yeah, I almost forgot when you call Kawasaki up to let them know what year it is don't forget to tell them there are new materials out that are lighter than steel.:D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
face it dude.... we all know the 7r should be going to Jenny Craig.... stock for stock, the 7r needs some Richard Simmons action badddd..... :D :D :D :) :)

I dont care about no stinkin race wins, I wish my bike was like the ones they race, they look like the same on the outside, but it's a whole different beast inside.... :eek :tredmill :rider
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:


:laughing :laughing :laughing i'll add a bit more fuel to the fire.... what is the deal with those grab handles on kawis?

now with the 7r, remove those grab handles, include a seat cowl, and lose 50 lbs, now we are talkin :)

well you see the zooks. don't have grab handles for 3 main reasons:
#1 it's really expensive to put those grab handles in place and

#2 kawis' hardly need repairs and whatever little maintenance that is required is ussually done by the owner and so the grab handles are there for him/her to use while placing the bike on a bike stand etc....unlike zook. riders whose bike's are constantly in the shop....

#3 Kawis' aren't overpriced like zooks. so Kawi riders can acctually afford to go out on a date with their significant other riding pillion....:D:D:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
see now that's he opinion of a disgruntled zook owner.....we Kawi riders like our 7R just the way it is....definitely sure it can take on the GSXR750 in the twisties any day of the week.....

and oh the 7R is unique....not like the GSXR750 which is basically a rebored version of the 600 or a de-bored version of a 1000....I mean how cheap can Zook. get ? they pretty much look the same except the 600 has upright front forks, the 750 inverted forks, and the 1000 has nitrate covered inverted forks....wow what orginality.....

Canadian_Gixxer said:
face it dude.... we all know the 7r should be going to Jenny Craig.... stock for stock, the 7r needs some Richard Simmons action badddd..... :D :D :D :) :)

I dont care about no stinkin race wins, I wish my bike was like the ones they race, they look like the same on the outside, but it's a whole different beast inside.... :eek :tredmill :rider
 

·
space for sale
Joined
·
501 Posts
farhad, keep searching...you're seriously losing it :rider

btw, the 750 came out in 2000 and the 600/1000 came out in 2001, so you are WRONG buddy! :D
 

·
moving pylon
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
don't we have one of these discussions every week?!!?


who cares which bike is better anyways, the bikes today are so closely matched that it all depends on the rider. With all this brand loyalty shit, you guys should be looking for jobs in the PR departments of the respective brands instead of flaming each other on the boards.

round 3? Farhard vs. Mike will take place at the same time next week


:D :flip :flip :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
hey SMZ, it's just for the fun of it...I know the 750 came out first, well Blitz you make an excellent sugestion. Mike you up for that ? ....I say every week the board picks a topic and we haggle it out like 2 old married women ? LOL.....though I think Blitz would be able to do a better job lol.....:D:D:D:D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
hey hey hey hey, i'm not doggin any bike, sure I wouldn't buy a kawi this point in my life (not because they have bitch handles hehehe :) ). But I'm young, and wanted a hooligan bike, and the gixxer fits the bill perfectly....

anyhow, bashing is all in good fun, you get to learn all the little things about bikes when making fun of each other :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Canadian_Gixxer said:


:laughing :laughing :laughing i'll add a bit more fuel to the fire.... what is the deal with those grab handles on kawis?

now with the 7r, remove those grab handles, include a seat cowl, and lose 50 lbs, now we are talkin :)
The grab handles are for you non Kawi guys to grab onto as we blast by ya. That way we can pull ya along and we get to the same place all together. Otherwise us Kawi guys have to wait and that pisses us off no end..........

:rider <--- what I see as I go by and you're reaching over to snag a pull........ :laughing
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,114 Posts
BMatthews said:


The grab handles are for you non Kawi guys to grab onto as we blast by ya. That way we can pull ya along and we get to the same place all together. Otherwise us Kawi guys have to wait and that pisses us off no end..........

:rider <--- what I see as I go by and you're reaching over to snag a pull........ :laughing
so does that mean the new 9r and the 12r are slower than the previous years?? :laughing :laughing :)
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top