BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright maybe it wasnt so dramatic but check this out.Taught my girlfriend how to ride this summer on my 2003 gixxer 6( big mistake) and man have I created the sport bike stealing monster of all time.Rushed home to go for a ride after work to come home to an empty garage and the note."gone ridding,hope you dont mind" dang! girl done picked my pocket.Solution??? the 2005 gixxer 1000 I bought with her money,Yah score one for me!!!!
Gotta honestly say though god she looks good riding a bike,nothing better than ponytails coming outa the backs of some of those helmets.To all the girls out there all I can say is "yah girly" that and call me to go for a ride...

Tonytrauma

P.S. passing on your left

·
Riding in the rain
253 Posts
Allright maybe it wasnt so dramatic but check this out.Taught my girlfriend how to ride this summer on my 2003 gixxer 6( big mistake) and man have I created the sport bike stealing monster of all time.Rushed home to go for a ride after work to come home to an empty garage and the note."gone ridding,hope you dont mind" dang! girl done picked my pocket.Solution??? the 2005 gixxer 1000 I bought with her money,Yah score one for me!!!!
Gotta honestly say though god she looks good riding a bike,nothing better than ponytails coming outa the backs of some of those helmets.To all the girls out there all I can say is "yah girly" that and call me to go for a ride...

Tonytrauma

P.S. passing on your left
haha you scared me with your topic.
But yea, defintely it's cool for chicks to ride bikes. It's time for them to move up from the passenger seat to the rider seat. Good to hear man.
Just remember to ask her to be careful on the street. Nothing worse than hearing from your gf that she fell (knock on wood).

See ya out there~

·
Been riding since 1985
1,609 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
philtag6000
hell no it shouldnt be hers,I gave her the 2003 600.plus the reason she had the money is cuz I pay all the bills.

Kuldip hmmm a chick in a suv give me a hard on.maybe,if shes hot and wearing no clothes.
perhaps you perfer guys on sportbikes hmmm.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
:happysq Girls on sportbikes attractive?. Absolutely. Guys on sportbikes... a novel idea but I'll give it some thought. No further comment... :devillook

Please continue. :D
:coffee

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
Just remember to ask her to be careful on the street. Nothing worse than hearing from your gf that she fell (knock on wood).
Yes, there is. *Seeing* her go down is a lot more traumatic. And hearing from someone else that she fell would probably be the worst.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Slowzuki's "I'm retiring" thread worked better as a subject, but this is close 2nd :laughing This is why i'm not to keen on my girlfriend learning to ride.....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Easy there kuldip,dont get your anal fixation in a knot,just messin with ya bro, cant we all just get along.Ya gotta admit though theres something kinda sexy about seeing a girl on a bike ponytail hanging out the back of there helmet .even a suv as you stated

vtwinvince, shit man never let your panzerfaust get dusty,shake that shit offa there.

skydivesonic,slowzukis, dude that was just uncalled for,you can insult my mother,not my bike.

Spike, ya I hear ya about that but I love it when my girl goes down,if ya know what I mean...heehee
Shes pretty careful and proving to be a good rider,my worry is she doesnt realize just how stupid other drivers in cars can be.Expect the worst and hope for the best I tells her

·
likes.big.dbls.
42 Posts
Easy there kuldip,dont get your anal fixation in a knot,just messin with ya bro, cant we all just get along.Ya gotta admit though theres something kinda sexy about seeing a girl on a bike ponytail hanging out the back of there helmet .even a suv as you stated
Hahahaha how bout chicks with bikes AND suvs?!?!? oooohh now that's where its at! :laughing

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
motoxxxbabe3
HELLS YA, GIRLY??????? Kinda cool to see a hot girl in a suv towing a sport bike, a suzuki of course,pulled by a hummer as well,can you call a hummer a suv?,ah well I guess it fits the fantasy.what kinda bike do you ride,or suv do you drive????

To Skydive sonic,my bad brother,misunderstood what you were saying,you can still insult my mother if you want(sorry bout that moms).

Anybody out there ride in kamloops or area???????????

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Big deal. Just a chick on a bike. You get a hard on when you see a chick driving an SUV?
Ummm...........A little embarrassed to say but………yeah.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts