BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Puma Race Boots

3K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  SnoDragon 
#1 ·
Was checking out the internet just looking for shoes when I stumbled onto this crazy set of PUMA MOTO boots. If the link doesn't work you can go to their website and click on MOTORSPORTS on the left margin.

http://motorsports.puma.com/moto/pindex.jsp

#9 ·
I'll stick with my Verts until the Pumas are proven to be able to handle a couple crashes.

#12 ·
The new Puma race boots are really trick. What Puma does is test for a full year on their technical gear prior to bringing to market. Currently Hoffman,Cardoso and Depuniet are all wearing them in MototGP.

They are available exclusively in Canada through Importations Thibault:

http://www.importationsthibault.com/...d=74&langue=en

Thanks.
$500 cdn? F*ckin retarded!

I payed $100 bucks for my PUMA Brutales and there asking $329 for the same boot, jesus h christ:surrender

Ill wait till i see some on ebay, only seen one on ebay from thailand....

#15 ·
These are them. At a price above A-Stars, Dainese, Daytona and Sidi's best, you better be a fan of exclusivity.

G
#19 ·
i like 5th gears boots better lol. no they are actually awesome boots one a pair at road atlanta from one of there venders. nice feel to them super protective and move with ease they are pricey but i did not pay for them lol. i like them better than my alpinestars but i still love my alpinestars so i quess it depends on what you want to pay for. but they have made moto boots for a while just kinda high end stuff so it never really hit over in the us or out of italy much at that

#22 ·
Since all my gear burned down to a crisp a few weeks ago, I was in the market for new gear.

Had the opportunity to try these on today, and like the ING guy says... 'save your money'. I found them rather cumbersome to get in and out of, and not much more comfortable than SIDIs.

Really not worth the extra dough.

#23 ·
Are you kidding? I've got a pair, and I have to say, after going to these from Sidis, I can walk around in these all day and still be comfortable! These are the best racing boots I've owned. You must not have had on the right size. It should cradle your heal quite nicely.

They are a bit of pain to get out of, until you get used to the procedure to do it. Now I find them easier than the Sidis.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.