BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the 'P' instead of the traditional 'O'?? Can anyone explain it to me please? A slip of the finger? Typo? Internet jargon?

Not kiddin' I can't figure it out!

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
indeed I did... I pwned my self... I have never tried this wikipedia dealio seems like I need to investigate it more...

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
it is just a gammers mistake

they always say "owned" but someone misspelt it and put a "p" infront instead of the "o" and it jus coaught on lol. Gammers dont care about spelling so they just go with it.

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
Remy said:
Gammers dont care about spelling so they just go with it.

:lolup :lolup

So, Remy you're a gamer?

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
Remy said:
it is just a gammers mistake

they always say "owned" but someone misspelt it and put a "p" infront instead of the "o" and it jus coaught on lol. Gammers dont care about spelling so they just go with it.
I was half-way through that before I realized you meant "gamers". I've no idea what a "gammer" is. But if they don't care about spelling I guess that's why you know a lot about them... :)

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
it's an old irc script kiddie thing .. i remember hearing it sometime after 98-99 ...

·
Registered
6,127 Posts

·
Doesn't register
968 Posts
Squint said:
REVELATIONS said:
J, you need a link to your avatars
+1

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I've been thinking that for a while.
I'm second in the ocean.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Most Internet lingo pisses me off, because it seems to be used when people are too lazy to remember how to write properly.
But I've always loved "pwned" and "ghey." :D

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
OK OK OK hang on.

EDIT: DONE.

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^ Man I need to visit the eastern block soon...do me some wifey #2 shopping. If wifey #1 sees this post Iam gonna get PWNED!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts