BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i paid a deposit to action motorcycle school

and im kinda 90% decided not to go thru with it

i was wondering if its okee to transfer someone to take my place?

i know the deposit isnt refundable so i will need to find someone who wants to take my place..

if you know someone who wants to go there on april 17th.. please let me know.. i paid 280$ for deposit

thanx

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Realized you should of chose PRS? :laughing
:thumbup

Ryan

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gawd said:
Realized you should of chose PRS? :laughing
:thumbup

Ryan
whats PRS?.. sorry im new to the bike world.. i bought a CBR even without riding a motorcycle.. but for some personal reasons i have decided not to get on one.. probely mainly because of family..

im 90% decided to give it up.. so if anyone is interested in taking my position also i have a 1997 CBR 600 F3 for sale.. it only has 8000 KM on it.. its mint.. bought it off my friend who was scared to ride it too.. lol.. well i just know myself too much.. i dont think its safe for me to belong on a bike either

so yea

- action motorcycle position up for grabs on april 17th

- honda CBR 600 F3 1997 for sale with 8000 KM and is in very very good condition

·
Registered
95 Posts
Kimchi said:
hey guys i paid a deposit to action motorcycle school

and im kinda 90% decided not to go thru with it

i was wondering if its okee to transfer someone to take my place?

i know the deposit isnt refundable so i will need to find someone who wants to take my place..

if you know someone who wants to go there on april 17th.. please let me know.. i paid 280$ for deposit

thanx
ask about their refund policy. If you give more than ??? weeks notice they should give it back.. Thats how they were last year....

www.pacificmoto.com

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fookyboy said:
ask about their refund policy. If you give more than ??? weeks notice they should give it back.. Thats how they were last year....
really? thanks for the info.. i will contact them tommorow and ask

·
Registered Abuser
2,051 Posts
Kimchi said:
whats PRS?.. sorry im new to the bike world.. i bought a CBR even without riding a motorcycle.. but for some personal reasons i have decided not to get on one.. probely mainly because of family..

im 90% decided to give it up.. so if anyone is interested in taking my position also i have a 1997 CBR 600 F3 for sale.. it only has 8000 KM on it.. its mint.. bought it off my friend who was scared to ride it too.. lol.. well i just know myself too much.. i dont think its safe for me to belong on a bike either

so yea

- action motorcycle position up for grabs on april 17th

- honda CBR 600 F3 1997 for sale with 8000 KM and is in very very good condition
Good on you for knowing you're not ready kid. :thumbup I'm impressed.
When you're ready, do what you just did, look into a course.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yea, Or if your really undecided, just take the course and see if it's for you.
You say mainly cause of family reasons. So maybe you want to ride, but your family doesnt want you to? Giving horror stories and what not?

Ryan

·
Formerly kanelupis
5,252 Posts
how much are you selling the bike for?

Action? When did you sign up!?

doug.... were you joking about saying Action is not PRS?.........

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, i was not joking. action is not prs, hence the name prs.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im scared if i get on a bike i will love it.. and i probely will.. and im not up for that kind of risk at the moment or ever most likely

the bike i dunno how much to sell for.. i was thinking to put it up for sale in the summer or late spring for around 6900$.. its super low KM and looks really nice.. i will take a picture and post it up soon

tell me what you think the bike will go for .. i need some ideas lol

thanx guys

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Kimchi said:
im scared if i get on a bike i will love it.. and i probely will.. and im not up for that kind of risk at the moment or ever most likely
Thats understandable.. Sell it, buy a dirtbike, :D Next best thing without the big risk.

Ryan

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no problems falling in love with a bike.. i actually rode "bitch" once.. i thought it was awesome.. a CBR fireblade.. i loved it..

but its really personal reasons i rather not discuss.. but its very understandable.. not a horror story.. i ve seen alot of those and it didnt scare me..

imagine i just rode bitch and i loved it.. if i drove one.. it ll be a drug!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Kimchi said:
imagine i just rode bitch and i loved it.. if i drove one.. it ll be a drug!
Ahhhh.. The words of Bob Saget come to mind here.
"Motorcycles aren't a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for motorcycle? "
haha.. ok, I changed the words a bit.. :laughing

Ryan

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
action canceled my classes and was really cool about it

whew! =D

thanx guys

so what do you think my bike will sell for??

its a tribal yellow F3..

that photo was taken last summer by the previous owner..

8000KM.. no accidents...

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Hope you change your mind someday...such a great hobby/sport to get into...as with everything in life, theres risks.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thats a very unique bike.

I think everyone on this board is thinking...WHAT?? NO BIKING?? ON A SWEET BIKE LIKE THAT?? *confused*

it's your life :) take care.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts