BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Race Bike progress....w/pics....

I made some good progress on the race bike the last couple days....about a week ago I bought Newfie Girls' 03 600RR, since then I've installed a GPR Damper, Xt Lap timer ( that was really hard to install ), new vortex frame sliders (which I had to remove to fit the bodywork), removed the front forks and sent them to RMR Suspensions (stop in and see them, great people)to be reworked, picked up my new body work and have it 1/2 installed hopefully everything will be done and ridable this weekend, so I can take it all back apart for paint....I also must thank Shawn and everyone at Carter Motorsports in Coquitlam, for their fantastic service, and the great deals....

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure any bike is GOOD idea but they're all fun!!! :evilgrin :evilgrin :evilgrin

Besides it's not like either of our bikes is a stranger to laying on their sides....:eek

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice Andrea, Janets SV was awesome, yur gonna have a hoot on that thing.

And Jayson its nice to see you hitting the track full-on this year....look out novice class, I think this guy is gonna be quick

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
Yup Janet's. Should be a good year. I just have to learn not to fall off the bike so much and get the hell out of novice.

Jayson, that bike will serve you well. Its a ton of fun to ride, never a dull moment (don't listen to Rob, its not a boring bike to race at all) and I am sure your paint hook up will make it sparkle!

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Moose said:
Nice Andrea, Janets SV was awesome, yur gonna have a hoot on that thing.

And Jayson its nice to see you hitting the track full-on this year....look out novice class, I think this guy is gonna be quick

Thanks, but lets not get ahead of ourselves...... I'm just out for a Sunday ride...

·
back on the street
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
slipknot said:
Jayson... how do you see if your engine is getting hot or overheating with the timer there?

Temp guage is on the other side of the cluster on the RR, the only thing covered is the speedo...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts