BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fuelled by rice
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just turned to speed vision and they are showing racing. Smaller class right now

·
Worst. Passenger. Ever.
943 Posts
pedrosa and stoner looked good. it'll be a great season. first couple wsbk races so far i thought were more entertaining though.

·
a noob who can't ride
1,112 Posts
racerboy88 said:
rossi got bumped from behind.
The culprit was Fortuna Honda's Toni Elias, who misjudged his braking point into the corner and hit Rossi's rear wheel, sending the Italian and his factory M1 sliding into the gravel.

"We knew this was going to be a difficult race but maybe not so difficult!" said Rossi, who had been battling chatter problems for much of the weekend and qualified just ninth on the grid. "I saw Toni come up on the inside and he hit me; this is racing and these things happen.

"I have known Toni for many years and he is a good rider. He apologised to me after the race so I told him not to worry – only to remember to brake next time and if it is too late then to hit another bike instead of me!

"Anyway I came back on the track and had a nice battle with Alex Hofmann. I am disappointed because I wanted to win the first race of the season but there is nothing we can do now. Only work hard to make sure we don't have these problems again and look forward to the next race in Qatar," he concluded.

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts
rough times for rossi...3rd corner of the 1st lap of the 1st race. That's some entertaining shit though, I couldn't help but hop on the bike and take a rip the second that race was over.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Damn... work made me miss the race :(
Are they going to air it again?

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
What ever happend to Biaggi? Was he delegated Rossi's umbrela boy???
Biaggi -> :bowdown :rider <- Rossi

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
good race but the action was mid-pack...front of the field was gone after the first 10 laps!! I guess the only cam that suvived Rossi's crash was the one in front of the right lever....looking at the broken lever every time they showed clips from him!

funny stuff....great sunday entertainment!

Pete

1 - 14 of 14 Posts