BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
23,539 Posts
It seems the off road bikes are causing you the injuries.

The bigger cc street bikes easily put both of us at risk of impound.

Maybe we should get ourselves some small cc street bikes (ninja 250's) or even go to the dark side and get ourselves some she-stroms....
I'm not generally a gambling man, but you may want to consider something about that post:

You posted at 7:07am, it was post #777, your name is Good Karma, and your topic is She Stroms.....can you get any more signs than that???

Clearly it's fate, so now you know, let me know if you want any advice on this purchase decision, it's inevitable at this point:

·
Registered
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Hammer??? Fuck,,,,,just spit my toothpaste all over the desk. That's a good one.

I hate to bring it up, should have listened to uncle Steve warning about those double whoops that are cut into the roads.
Should we be worried? You think you've got a broken hip?

Steve
Yes, I know you warned me. Should you be worried? I have no idea. Yes for sure I have some sort of fractured hip situation going on.

I think if I was 80 they would just put me out to pasture and shoot me.

At this point I'm not 40, and I'd like to get back on the bike for a ripper, so they will have to tune up old Mr. Humpty Dumpty asap.

·
Registered
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It seems the off road bikes are causing you the injuries.

The bigger cc street bikes easily put both of us at risk of impound.

Maybe we should get ourselves some small cc street bikes (ninja 250's) or even go to the dark side and get ourselves some she-stroms....
It's not the bikes, it's the operator. There was no mexican jumping sand... no "I have no idea what happened".

·
41 over!
1,261 Posts
Shoot me a PM or a text if you are going back to RCH. I'm close by.

That new Avatar is the 2012 winner.

·
Insert User Title Here.
4,868 Posts
loving the new avatar Jay...

Best of luck in the recovery. We'll do our bit on the site here to keep it entertaining for you.

·
Banned
5,231 Posts
Will post up if I see cheap depends at Costco... heal up.

If your hip is broken, is surgery the outcome, or just rest?

·
From N00bie to Wannabe
4,839 Posts
good thing the important things still worky worky !
???
He didn't say that! Just that the naughty bits now glow in the dark!

Jay; I know you really missed the happy pills after you healed last time and they took them away but there are alternatives to smashing more bones to get more!

And that offer to borrow my F800GS...withdrawn! ;)

It hardly seems possible but at least you have more time now to keep us entertained! Ask your Dr if Patron helps the healing and shoot me a PM.

:rockon

·
Fuh-coffee we will go
3,776 Posts
....And that offer to borrow my F800GS...withdrawn!
I will say, that when riding other peoples bikes, he's very gentle and treats them with the highest respect. Maybe it was just cuz I was watching who knows haha

I think that's the key to staying safe Jay, we just gotta get you to only ride other peoples bikes. ;)

I hope nothing has any hairline fractures nor requires surgery....cuz many of us want to go riding with you and your new 06 KLX (AWESOME bike btw :thumbup)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Did they warn you about crossing the border? I had a mibi test recently and had the same radioactive crap injected into me. The next day I went to Pt. Roberts, and all hell broke loose. I set off their radiation detectors 10 feet away. It was quite a gong show, and I must admit, fun to see them all scramble.

·
Registered
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Did they warn you about crossing the border? I had a mibi test recently and had the same radioactive crap injected into me. The next day I went to Pt. Roberts, and all hell broke loose. I set off their radiation detectors 10 feet away. It was quite a gong show, and I must admit, fun to see them all scramble.
Yes, the gave me the speech and a card to carry with me for a few days. I was planning on shopping south tomorrow after work, but I will have to see. As the swelling is going down, the pain is going up.. and it's not a good situation.

·
Registered
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Will post up if I see cheap depends at Costco... heal up.

If your hip is broken, is surgery the outcome, or just rest?
I do not know at this point. I guess I will find out. It's pretty concerning... I will admit that, I am worried. But I'm not internet diagnosing, I will allow the pro's to do their thing.

And I'm trying to stay positive about things, they could always be much worse. This spill could have resulted in much worse.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Yes, the gave me the speech and a card to carry with me for a few days. I was planning on shopping south tomorrow after work, but I will have to see. As the swelling is going down, the pain is going up.. and it's not a good situation.
The American border guys were quite unimpressed with me. They suggested I stay away for two weeks. I thought they were just pissed because I woke them all up.

It was pretty cool to walk within 10 feet of a guy and hear his personal alarm go off though.

·
Registered
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Maybe I will stay clear from cross border shopping for a week or two. It says I'm radioactive for maybe 5 or so days. I don't need more bullshit.

·
GoPro Inspector
4,422 Posts
you could always hit up the mall for some amusement, you'll set off every shop lifting scanner you walk by.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :) and I'm knitting you a new blanket so you can do some major couch potatoing!!

·
Registered
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
you could always hit up the mall for some amusement, you'll set off every shop lifting scanner you walk by.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :) and I'm knitting you a new blanket so you can do some major couch potatoing!!
Thanks and most appreciated.

Without a shadow of a doubt, some of the best people I have ever met... I have met via BCSB.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts