BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
arghh.... rain.... go away! argh :( sitting at school, soaking wet.... luckly i'm dry inside my suit though :) man, why did it have to rain on the sbn/bcsportbikes meet night?? argh :( at least this friday, saturday, sunday and monday is looking to be sunny :) anyhow, save me a seat people, i'll be 20-30 mins late.... oh and dont sit beside me if you dont want to get wet :) :) :laughing :laughing

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I do not know if you are going to get much nice weather in the next while. We are supposed to get 4 nice days followed by an extended period of rain. :( It figures that as soon as it comes time to start looking at insuring my bike the rains come...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
It figures that as soon as it comes time to start looking at insuring my bike the rains come...
I know, this sucks. I dont care though I am getting a one day permit on the weekend and putting 800 kms on my bike in one day to relax myself a bit:p

·
I'm back
1,947 Posts
Sorry guys it's my fault, I was planning on insuring tommorow. :) I'm having second thoughts now but I'm sure when I see sunshine tommorow my mind will be made up. I got it ready to go today all I need now is insurance and I'm on cloud 9.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Good show! Now that is planning ahead, hey? I guess I will be waiting for the first stretch of non-rain after March 1.

B

·
0 Posts
Supposed to be sunny today, but it sure as hell wasn't!! I had to park my Honey in the rain!!!!! Better be sunny the next three days......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts