BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sounds generated by hundreds of motorcycles and custom cars and hot rods from all over the Northwest might be cause for alarm for some folks, but the green light has been given by the City of White Rock for the 2nd annual Rally for Autism. Hosted by Star Touring & Riding Assn., the White Rock Business Improvement Assn. and the Westcoasters Car Club, & Semiahmoo First Nations, the Rally will likely be the largest event of it's kind at the "rock".
Details can be found at www.bcstarriders5103.com and all riders and friends are welcome to come and enjoy the 10am-4pm event at the beach.
Show n Shine, Vendors, Live Entertainment, & Fun for the whole family!!
See you there.............Roadie

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Cool. :thumbup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just show up in White Rock on May 7 and arrive between 10am-4pm
To take in all the activities. head to the East Beach area and all of Semiahmoo Park for food, live music and party! Bike parking on site. Roadie

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't be shocked.The Mayor's son is autistic. She is also on the board of directors of the Gateway Society, and attended last years event in Chilliwack. She took the initiative and helped propel the event to White Rock.....She has, with our blessing requested all riders keep to the posted speed limits and keep exhaust noise to a minimum. Roadie

·
Registered
202 Posts
Roadie said:
She has, with our blessing requested all riders keep to the posted speed limits and keep exhaust noise to a minimum. Roadie
HA HA HA!!! :laughing :lolup :roflmao :horse

This isn't the Goldwing forum is it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We had many meetings with the City Council/Mayor, Rec Dept. & First Nations who own the land....WE promised (some of us had our fingers crossed) we would behave....Trouble is, if a thousand bikes & hot rods show up on a hot sunny day in White Rock, me thinks there might be a liitle noise and tire tuning....Just keep your eyes open and come and HAVE FUN & enjoy the show n shine, the "live" :band music & help us raise $5,000.00 for Autistic Kids!!.............Roadie

·
Registered
913 Posts
plafayette said:
May 7 happens to be my bday. I hope I can make that one
i'll keep that in mind....so petey, how many times you washed your baby since bringing her home...... post up some pics in your gallery so we can see!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There will be plenty of polished equipment at this one day ride in...Hot cars, hot chicks, hotbikes, and a whole lot of fun on the beach!!:flashy

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Me and a buddy swung by and the weather was great, that's about it. Verry dissapointing.

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
It was pretty dead. The only thing worth looking at was a Shelby Cobra. Other than that there were two sportbikes and a bunch of cruisers. The thing that really turned me off was the discrimination towards sportbike riders. They had the entrances to the lot blocked off with a couple of guys standing there to move the dividers. They were doing their best to try and wave down all of the guys on cruisers riding by to let them know that they could park in the lot, while us sportbike riders were waved off to go and find parking elsewhere.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts