BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 R6 ... Im trying to figure out how much does it cost to fill the tank from (TE) totally empty to (F)🤔🤔

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
Run it dry, go to your local gas station and when the pump stops you'll have your answer.

Reactions: bacchus40

·
Fuelled by rice
4,463 Posts
Check your owners manual for tank capacity and multiply to cost of gas per litre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,221 Posts
I have a 2004 R6 ... Im trying to figure out how much does it cost to fill the tank from (TE) totally empty to (F)🤔🤔
Why do you need to know? Regular fuel or premium? Cost of fuel is quite variable depending on region.

·
Registered
8,778 Posts
an R6, negligible.. almost always it will be less than 20 bucks.

i had an 05 back in the day, i never thought about gas cost, as in ever.

but as others say, look at manual, multiply cost of gas x liters amount.

or better yet, ride to the gas station down the street. i know, sacrilege! lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Maybe I'm not on the forum enough, but why are there so many random posts like this from U.S accounts that have only been on since their posts have been up?
They seem like bots to me and wonder whats the reasoning???

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,818 Posts
a random question would be something like "why do chickens have nipples?"

This isn't that, -- it's very specific! - more like asking "why does my chicken milk taste like goat eggs?"

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Maybe I'm not on the forum enough, but why are there so many random posts like this from U.S accounts that have only been on since their posts have been up?
They seem like bots to me and wonder whats the reasoning???
I agree. very bot-ish... owners driving traffic number, I presume...

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,818 Posts
I agree. very bot-ish... owners driving traffic number, I presume...

naaaah, can't be that..... don't you always seek out opinions of other countries' residents, for answers to basic cost-based questions, denominated in foreign currency no less,... making sure to include several odd unicode/UTF-8 characters in the post title itself? (random-question-🤦🏽%E2%80%8D♂%EF%B8%8F)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Is there a job out there whereby your sole purpose is to create a user account and post up stupid questions to drive traffic? WTF it seems to happen on all the forums I'm a part of. Surely this guy is either doing that or it's a bot or something.

·
Registered
18,870 Posts
Is there a job out there whereby your sole purpose is to create a user account and post up stupid questions to drive traffic? WTF it seems to happen on all the forums I'm a part of. Surely this guy is either doing that or it's a bot or something.
I think for the most part, this forum business model is on life support.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts