BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
18,862 Posts
Back in the news again, didn't see this on here..

He was denied entry twice recently to Mexico. Something about his passport being flagged. At any rate, the customs folks in Mexico put him in the holding cell and made motorcycle motions with their throttle hands.

LMFAO. Crazy.

·
BannedSpammer
3,339 Posts
Back in the news again, didn't see this on here..

He was denied entry twice recently to Mexico. Something about his passport being flagged. At any rate, the customs folks in Mexico put him in the holding cell and made motorcycle motions with their throttle hands.

LMFAO. Crazy.
How bout a link

·
Registered
547 Posts
The way I see it, he should be judged on past precedent. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, he's going to do more stupid shit on the road. What I wonder is what makes everyone think he will buy insurance (which should be prohibitively expensive) or that he even cares if he has a licence? At what point does the province step in and say you are a repeat offender and you are permanently disqualified? Isn't that the case if you get enough DUIs?

He is a stupid heatscore that I would not consider a motorcyclist. We have all done things similar, but there is always a time and place. And lack of youtube videos.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Climbing the corporate ladder

·
Green
2,290 Posts
I'm in the minority, but I fucking love this guy.

He is a first class moron, but a first class moron who just doesn't give a fuck about what other people, including the police, think.

Do I admire his character and intelligence... Not really. But I love his disregard for our ridiculous traffic laws.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Better question is how the fuck he was not black listed from insuring anything bigger than a 50cc scooter?

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm in the minority, but I fucking love this guy.

He is a first class moron, but a first class moron who just doesn't give a fuck about what other people, including the police, think.

Do I admire his character and intelligence... Not really. But I love his disregard for our ridiculous traffic laws.
I think his actions go a little further than disregard for our ridiculous traffic laws. I'm all for a little extra legal activity, but going over 100kph over the posted limit and more is way way way past that. His actions could seriously and lethally impact other people, women, children, old ladies, young ladies. There is a chasm of difference between his actions and not obeying the lame speed limit through lions bay, for example. To say otherwise is to be absolutely obtuse.

·
Fonz Be With You
699 Posts
For goodness sake - would someone just put him in jail for good already.. how many times does he have to risk everyone's lives around him before something terrible happens.

Duct tape his hands to his ass for good, i dare him to operate anything at that point..

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Probably in his mom's name :laughing
Yup, typical fuck the poh-leece I don't play by societies rules bad ass. "Mommy, can you insure my car I obtained with proceeds of crime? ICBC won't let me".

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
There are a lot of Randy Scott types here. He's just stupid enough (or brash enough) to make the news each time.

·
Registered
8,741 Posts
I'll give him props for having a Gallardo and not giving two fucks about it all.

Not a huge fan, but a part of me does get a kick out of it.
:laughing yup

There is a chasm of difference between his actions and not obeying the lame speed limit through lions bay, for example. To say otherwise is to be absolutely obtuse.
cant argue with that... he's a douchenozzle for sure :evilgrin

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
You just can't fix stupid.

Why do I feel that at some point we will see a newscast about another shooting mentioning his name as the victim and the time worn phrase "known to police"?

81 - 100 of 126 Posts