BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Is he a gangster? *CSO only has him for crap related to his traffic nightmares and feeding bears.
No idea. I'm only looking at his previous news stories of being an alleged bad guy that came out when he zoomed up the Island Hwy, then his Lambo being in the news a couple years later and now more goofy stuff.

Who knows, maybe he is a completely legit boon to society that saw the error of his ways and got his life turned around.

·
lover of twins
6,071 Posts
No idea. I'm only looking at his previous news stories of being an alleged bad guy that came out when he zoomed up the Island Hwy, then his Lambo being in the news a couple years later and now more goofy stuff.

Who knows, maybe he is a completely legit boon to society that saw the error of his ways and got his life turned around.

I think there's a better chance of the Nigerian prince sending you money emails being completely legit.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Timbits barely qualify as edible - this ought to go in as cruelty to animals!

·
Registered
581 Posts
I've read through this entire thread and is it wrong that I feel more angry about the bear feeding than his past idiot moves?

This seems like a person with very little respect. I don't get on well with people like that at all. *

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
I think there's a better chance of the Nigerian prince sending you money emails being completely legit.
What? I've just sent away the money he needed for the paperwork!

Timbits barely qualify as edible - this ought to go in as cruelty to animals!
I love those things! Everyone loves those things! What is wrong with you?

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
isn't that part of the test to weed out who gets to go to depot and who doesn't?
Honey crueller is the usual test pastry. I almost chose the apple fritter, considered the jelly filled and was torn by my favorite ..... the old fashioned plain.

I stepped out of my comfort zone, manned up and looked diabetes straight in the eye! HONEY CRUELLER ALL THE WAY!

·
Original Pirate Material
1,071 Posts
On the topic of donuts, if any of you are ever doing a NorCal strafe, make sure you stop at Jack's donuts: Jack's Donuts

Some of the best I've ever had, no joke. So much so that I had to make a special request to SnoDragon and Chia to have them bring back a box of the bounty. Still delicious after a day's drive with two smelly dudes.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Maple bacon or nothing. Tim's is like the McD's of the donut world.
Safeway used to make a maple bacon that had HUGE chunks of bacon slathered all over the maple, sheer heaven!

Maple bacon or nothing. Tim's is like the McD's of the donut world.
Safeway used to make a maple bacon that had HUGE chunks of bacon slathered all over the maple, sheer heaven!

On the topic of donuts, if any of you are ever doing a NorCal strafe, make sure you stop at Jack's donuts: Jack's Donuts

Some of the best I've ever had, no joke. So much so that I had to make a special request to SnoDragon and Chia to have them bring back a box of the bounty. Still delicious after a day's drive with two smelly dudes.
As if I didn't have enough reasons to go to NorCal.

·
Super Moderator
23,551 Posts

ONE smelly dude, one so fresh and so clean

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts

Went past Jack's a few days ago. Didn't stop though. Had lunch at Burrito Bandito instead. Wicked good quesadilla!!

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
$2,000 bucks poorer and ordered to stay 50m away from bears for 6 months.

But who will feed those Timbit addicted bears?

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-264527-3-.htm#264527
I saw this too ..... why do I think this doofus's actions will take himself out of the equation soon enough?

You go to his FB page and he's feeding black bears, chasing wolves and feeding deer. The boy is four shades of stupid, I'm thinking his cut rate tattooist used cut rate ink as well!

101 - 120 of 126 Posts