BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
ok, what he is saying is that the movie is well orchestrated propaganda for being gay and that "hollywood" can make a movie designed to tug at people's heart strings do make any sort of behaviour acceptable. Well that is probably true. I suppose presented the right way even hitler can be portrayed as being noble and misunderstood (but would people buy it)

But then he holds up his values which were derived from the christian bible to say this behaviour is wrong. But the bible can be looked at as they same sort of propaganda.

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
its a win win situation.. :D

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
What a big steaming pile of crap! This man and all like him have some real issues. Propaganda, Hitler, drug references and the child sex angle. Sad, so very sad.

Typical of a bigoted religious intelectual that is attempting to sway your thoughts using headline issues. I am surprised he couldn't find a collation between terrorists and gay sex.

Who is using propaganda? Pot calling the kettle black!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
that is one bitter, cynical son of a bitch, my lord....

some 50 years ago he'd be writing same article about an interracial love story.

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
What about the years of silent anguish and loneliness Alma stoically endures for the sake of keeping her family together, or the terrible betrayal, suffering and tears of the children, bereft of a father? None of this merits more than a brief acknowledgment in "Brokeback Mountain."
Well, I can kinda agree with that guy.

PS
I didnt see Bareback Mountme.

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
made Man
What about the years of silent anguish and loneliness Alma stoically endures for the sake of keeping her family together, or the terrible betrayal, suffering and tears of the children, bereft of a father? None of this merits more than a brief acknowledgment in "Brokeback Mountain."

Well, I can kinda agree with that guy.

PS
I didnt see Bareback Mountme.
Fundamental truth: No one is responsible for your happiness but yourself!

What, you would have some one else live a lie to make you happy? What that seems fair? I think the biggest tragedy is that so many people are willing to do just that. Live a life that is a lie. And in the end they realize that there is no pay off for all their sufferance.

Life is to short my friends. Stop and smell that rose. Hell bang a cowboy if that's your thing. But stop living a lie! Be true to yourself. No one else will be........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts