BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
re: Deletion of elections post.

I didn't read through it, but it's illegal in Canada to do such a thing. thus the deletion.

·
Lightly seasoned...
176 Posts
Only illegal to post official results of polls outside of your province before all riding in your province are closed :) Opinions and predictions are fine.

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
hahha....wow....

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
5thgear said:
Your Going To Jail Adam , The Man Is Watching
White House steps up defense of domestic eavesdropping
(CNN) -- President Bush and other officials Monday intensified their defense of a domestic surveillance program that supporters say protects against terrorism and critics say threatens civil liberties.

U.S. must reveal Guantanamo Bay prisoners' IDs: judge
Last Updated Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:14:44 EST
CBC News
The U.S. Defence Department must reveal the identities of hundreds of Guantanamo Bay prisoners to the Associated Press, a federal judge ruled Monday

Human rights groups are concerned the majority of the hundreds of detainees at the U.S. prison in Cuba have been held since the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks without being charged or publicly identified.

D

·
0 Posts
yes, and detainees in cuba REALLY have tons to do with canadian election results

the tin foil hats are getting thicker.

·
Registered
371 Posts
adamantium said:
I didn't read through it, but it's illegal in Canada to do such a thing. thus the deletion.
No! Results only, opinions are not results. I think you've got the wrong interpretation.

·
Lightly seasoned...
176 Posts
doug said:
yes, and detainees in cuba REALLY have tons to do with canadian election results

the tin foil hats are getting thicker.

Hence why all forms in my world must be filled in with Crayons! and all political leaders should be forced to work for average middleclass wages and have no special treatment beyond physical protection. Too much politic-ing/lawyer-ing gets too little done in the real world.

BTW - Wasn't trying to tweak you or anything Adamantium, just figured it should be known as politics is such a touchie/important topic these days :drinkbeer

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
either way it's Adam's site and he really can delete anything he wants to. :p

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was under the opinion that it was based on comments from past years, I never researched it.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
OPP as a victory song:roflmao

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
There was a good article on MetaFilter yesterday talking about this. It's expected that the law banning publication will be struck down (again) before the next election.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Seriously, who cares? What difference does it make?
None.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts