BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From another forum:

A Los Angeles County sheriff inspects the remains of a rare $1.2 million Enzo Ferrari that crashed on Pacific Coast Highway Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2006, in Malibu, Calif. The car, one of only 400 made, was going at least 100 mph when the driver lost control and struck a power pole, investigators said. Sheriff's investigators identified the owner as Stefan Ericksson, 44, who escaped the wreck with only a cut lip. (AP Photo/The Malibu Times, Hanz Laetz).

Evidently, when the cops got to the scene, the owner of the car said that he was NOT driving, and that the person who was, ran up into the hills and got away!! The police are now looking for a German gentleman named 'Dietrich?' :laughing Amazing what a .09 blood alcohol level can do!

Video link:

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_052110615.html

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
snell Stephan hiden das brew....bwahahaha what a bunch of fucktards...I cry for the loss of that masterpiece and pitty da fools....Don't you have to be invited to own one of those cars?

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
Hey Tony...whats wif your avatar? Didn't that guy sneek into Canada and chop up some folks with a sword or sumpin? I remember seeing him on A&E a while back...scary looking dude!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Pitdogboy said:
snell Stephan hiden das brew....bwahahaha what a bunch of fucktards...I cry for the loss of that masterpiece and pitty da fools....Don't you have to be invited to own one of those cars?
i heard ferrari selected who they wanted to own one

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pitdogboy said:
Hey Tony...whats wif your avatar? Didn't that guy sneek into Canada and chop up some folks with a sword or sumpin? I remember seeing him on A&E a while back...scary looking dude!

Nah, he got into the States w/ a bloody chainsaw...

http://hcgtv.com/item/1086

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Hehe, i wonder how long that engine would have lasted there without cops guarding it :D

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
REVELATIONS said:
I am simply blown away at how much damage it did to a utility pole.
They estimate the speed at approx 100mph.

Look where the pole was, and where the car sits...he was smokin!

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
mikeelliot said:
They estimate the speed at approx 100mph.

Look where the pole was, and where the car sits...he was smokin!
Yeah I'd say 100mph is a conservative estimate.

Does that car have gullwing doors or is that just the way it got banged up?

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
half price...har har...cough.....lame

coolio said:
Hahah, I wonder how much that car is worth now.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
heisenberg9 said:
Does that car have gullwing doors or is that just the way it got banged up?
Yes. Plus this was posted last week sometime. What a fucking waste of 1 million bucks. Can you imagine how he must feel though..... it was prefect 10 minutes prior to the crash. haha

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
StagnantWaterPo said:
Boo-Hoo buddy fucked a car we can't afford. Sob Sob.
just that engine (even after the crash) is probably worth more than the cars most people drive.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
StagnantWaterPo said:
Boo-Hoo buddy fucked a car we can't afford. Sob Sob.
I dont feel sorry for the driver/owner. I feel sorry for the car.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts