BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Damn....why are my pants feel tight? Nice looking ship.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
There's some good info on Ducati's products & events at www.onewheeldrive.net. There'll likely be more as Kevin & Neil [OWD] are off to Italy next week for Ducati's annual big do & product unveling... should be interesting...

G

·
looks like a half assed effort to get back to the styling breakthrough that tamburini gave them over a decade ago. step in the wrong direction if you ask me. they had something fresh with the 999 and should have continued going forward instead of back-peddling with this.

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That does it, here is the MV for comparative purpose. Big difference, no? Regardless, the MV is more esthetically pleasing.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
That does it, here is the MV for comparative purpose. Big difference, no? Regardless, the MV is more esthetically pleasing.

But $10,000+ more than the Duc and 10X way harder to get.

That said, I still prefer the monster to those "bullet" bikes. lol

·
"Missing a few pieces!'
549 Posts
The MV is sex on wheels.
The last year's 999 was fucking disgustingly gross.
This one makes up for last year's atrocity.

Good move Duck.

ps: the MV is WORTH 10 k more if you don't think so, then you just don't get it.

peace out.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Thank f*** they've gotten rid of the stacked lights. Those were just WRONG .... The new duc looks awesome.

G

·
Can you REALLY do a tech inspection and make an MV legal?

no of course not. that would be immoral. i highly don't recommend doing this. in all seriousness if the riv finds out or someone rats you out(a cop that actually has a clue) the bike will be seized without any notice forever. fairly big risk to run.

·
Flieger sind Sieger!
2,050 Posts
So did Ducati do the right thing and give Terblanche the boot? If so, now BMW just has to get rid of that moron Chris Bangle.

·
Registered
528 Posts
lol their going back to the old style cause the current ones are ugly and prob arent selling that well.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I dont know it might look better in person but that bike doesnt look to hot. It looks like they rushed it out cause the 999s werent selling that good. It takes time to make something right you never rush it and it looks like thats what they did. Not to impressed.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts