BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldl someone give me details on exactly what trailer harness you have to buy and how to install it for integrating my rear signals on my ZX-6R. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I know exactly what you need. You can get it at any Lordco Auto parts store for about 56 bucks or since I work there I could get it for you for $25. I have done it too my bike as well as Human's with no problems whatsoever. Both bikes were identical to yours. You need the wiring harness part #(18130050) and an upgraded flasher unit part # (EL-12), this thing fixes the rapid flashing on the signals when you apply the break at the same time. Let me know if you want me to pick up the stuff for you. If so I can either have the stuff shipped to the closest lordco to you with my discounted price or I can do the install for you. Probably take you hours cause its complicated the first time but I could do it in 20 minutes now. ;)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
yup Ryan's good....just a note though, you loose the rear hazard, unless the brake is engaged with the integrator kit....

·
Registered
634 Posts
maybe its cause they run out of gas cause they dont have a reserve light :p no no wait, its cause they expect them to break down on the side of the highway.... or ... ummm wait I've got it, so they can throw on the hazards and let the fast bikes pass em :eek :laughing haha just bugging ya guys... had to get some kind of anti-kawi statement on the board the way humans been on his soapbox lately ;)

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Arai, dude you are too funny:laughing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe its cause they run out of gas cause they dont have a reserve light no no wait, its cause they expect them to break down on the side of the highway.... or ... ummm wait I've got it, so they can throw on the hazards and let the fast bikes pass em haha just bugging ya guys... had to get some kind of anti-kawi statement on the board the way humans been on his soapbox lately
Well Arai, at least I havent seen any Kawi riders this summer wearing mountain bike gloves. :p

·
Registered
634 Posts
heheh might have worked that first ride but now I've got full teknic leathers/gloves and sidi boots :) I actually dont really subscribe to the bike wars, just find it fun to stir up the forum every once in awhile. Man we're going to have to get for some rides when this weather picks up, you live really close to me, one of the few downtown riders.

-arai-

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
No actually we, Kawis, have hazard lights, becasue we have to pull over to the side of the road to let you, Yami racer posers, folks catch up :D:D:D:D

arai said:
maybe its cause they run out of gas cause they dont have a reserve light :p no no wait, its cause they expect them to break down on the side of the highway.... or ... ummm wait I've got it, so they can throw on the hazards and let the fast bikes pass em :eek :laughing haha just bugging ya guys... had to get some kind of anti-kawi statement on the board the way humans been on his soapbox lately ;)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Human said:
No actually we, Kawis, have hazard lights, becasue we have to pull over to the side of the road to let you, Yami racer posers, folks catch up :D:D:D:D

In your dreams maybe :rider

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aria, have you seen yamaha's bike prior to the r1 and r6, they are truly hideous, so watch your mouth!:mad

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ryan R said:
I know exactly what you need. You can get it at any Lordco Auto parts store for about 56 bucks or since I work there I could get it for you for $25. I have done it too my bike as well as Human's with no problems whatsoever. Both bikes were identical to yours. You need the wiring harness part #(18130050) and an upgraded flasher unit part # (EL-12), this thing fixes the rapid flashing on the signals when you apply the break at the same time. Let me know if you want me to pick up the stuff for you. If so I can either have the stuff shipped to the closest lordco to you with my discounted price or I can do the install for you. Probably take you hours cause its complicated the first time but I could do it in 20 minutes now. ;)
Would all of this hardware work with a Yamaha R1? If so, get me your discount on the parts, help me install it and I'll get you a case of beer...which you can only drink AFTER installing the kit!

:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ryan R said:
hey ryan, would you be able to get one of these integrator kits for me for my bike. 1994 cbr 600 f2. :confused if you can, how much??... ill pay for the cost of the part and hook u up with a case of beer if u can set it up for me. thanks. i hate my hideously BIG turn signals. :rider

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
First you guys have to tell me weather your bike uses two bulbs in the tailight and I know the R1 does but not sure about the F2. After yu guys this is gonna be 49 bucks for the kit and 79 bucks installed if anyone else wants it. There will be an add in the buy&sell come next thursday

1 - 18 of 18 Posts