1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Will wheelie 4 boobs!
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet at shell gas station on 152nd and highway 10 in Surrey by 6:15pm
and leave by 6:30pm
Local ride, nothin too long, maybe a couple hours

I'm gonna go out ridin, practice some "moves." If anyone else wants to ride and is interested in demonstrating some "moves" of their own, post your interest so I have an idea if anyone wants to come. PM me if u want anymore details...

·
Will wheelie 4 boobs!
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
don't everyone all reply at once.. lol.. I just want to go ride and do some tricks, anyone can come ride, don't have to be pro..

·
Blue Power Ranger
498 Posts
I'd come... but my 2nd gear is starting to slip and I don't want to hurt her anymore :laughing

Next season I'll have a newer bike and i'll be out there with you Jer.

when are you taking the insurance off your bike?

·
Will wheelie 4 boobs!
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my insurance is supposed to be up on the 7th of october.. but if the weather remains like this I just might keep it for another month.

·
Will wheelie 4 boobs!
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet tony, so far its just u and me. lol. that's aight. more room to uhhh.. ride responsibly

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'd come... but my 2nd gear is starting to slip and I don't want to hurt her anymore :laughing

Next season I'll have a newer bike and i'll be out there with you Jer.

when are you taking the insurance off your bike?
r1's dont need 2nd:thumbup

·
Will wheelie 4 boobs!
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes. t'was a grand evening of riding. oh, and to the rider w' the helmet cam... send us those videos!

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
1st rule of Fight Club.

Never talk about Fight Club.

You guys are going to learn the hard way, unfortunately your going to heat out things for everyone else.

·
Will wheelie 4 boobs!
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pffft... I think the cops are spending more time on the road lookin for illegal stuff, rather than on this forum..lol.. I don't think they're like "damnit! we missed another stunt ride" lol! Plus we didn't post the location of our events. It coulda been in my driveway. and I think 1/2 of ppls avatars on here show the way we ride more than we discuss it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
cops do look, ask thor

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
pffft... I think the cops are spending more time on the road lookin for illegal stuff, rather than on this forum..lol.. I don't think they're like "damnit! we missed another stunt ride" lol! Plus we didn't post the location of our events. It coulda been in my driveway. and I think 1/2 of ppls avatars on here show the way we ride more than we discuss it.
Judging by the wheelie pics your a complete rookie. We,ve Been doing this stuff a long time and you guys posting Cypress rides and around town wheelie rides makes you look wanna be coolieo's.

Just PM some stunt riders on this site and practice at a secret spot. Otherwise your making all of us riders look stupid in the eyes of the general public.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Judging by the wheelie pics your a complete rookie. We,ve Been doing this stuff a long time and you guys posting Cypress rides and around town wheelie rides makes you look wanna be coolieo's.

Just PM some stunt riders on this site and practice at a secret spot. Otherwise your making all of us riders look stupid in the eyes of the general public.
After that, DON'T pm ANY stunt riders...

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
It's understandable that posts advertising rides like this would be disallowed on BCSB. I think for now, we should keep it under wraps.

·
Will wheelie 4 boobs!
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)

looool, wow man your so cool. hahaha!!insulting me and calling me a rookie lol!! can I have ur autograph?? looooool!!! you can call me names all u want. doesn't bother me. but don't act like your better than me. It's not like u've never done a wheelie on a public street. get over yourself:laughing

G

·
looool, wow man your so cool. hahaha!!insulting me and calling me a rookie lol!! can I have ur autograph?? looooool!!! you can call me names all u want. doesn't bother me. but don't act like your better than me. It's not like u've never done a wheelie on a public street. get over yourself:laughing
Fact #1 you are a newbie stunter just as I am
Fact #2 anyone can do power wheelies even any girl on bcsb
Fact #3 Bill is better then 9/10 stunters here
Fact #4 Bill is very humble in reality

My personal opinion is you ARE a rookie and need to learn some respect for the real stunters here...

G

·
Yo Jave after seeing your photos I have to say your wheelies are actually quite pathetic...and I'm sure there's a few of us here who'd like to show you how it's really done.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts