BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,158 Posts
atomlowe said:
I think it would be awesome. I'd love to be able to rip into a corner and come out sideways....powersliding totally fun. I hope it works out for ya.
you better slap some snow tires on your beater car, and have some fun in the snow before it's gone :) :p :D

· Super Moderator
5,158 Posts
there is a guy at my school who drives a 90-91 awd talon turbo which has been converted into a rally car.... one day his car is all nice and clean, then a few weeks later I see it again and the whole passenger side is banged upped pretty good :eek :eek

I would love to go along as during a rally run, drifting is hella fun....

· Super Moderator
5,158 Posts
jonathan said:
ive been considering running in solo autox lately after my current racecar mustang is finished (only 2 months and $5000 more to go !!!)

im either going to build up another coupe mustang, or build up a project datsun 510

very cheap and cool way to get into turning style racing....

(and no, the current mustang wont make a good autoX car... 700 horsepower and tight turns dont mix!:eek
what you need is a MR2 :) awesome drifting cars.... mmmm.... mr2 turbo, mmmmmm :) throw some snow tires on, and they are a blast to drift in the snow :) :tredmill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.