BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
I went by there today, a few helmets and boots 40% off (high) retail, some visors and bags. Mostly leather and textile jackets and pants, BMW, Ducati, Triumph (Dainese) and others. Best deals and selection on pants and jackets, all types, men and women. One tag read Southwest Motorrad. (Kelowna).

·
Slow.........
1,570 Posts
Were there actual deals to be had? Or just overpriced stuff marked down?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Were there actual deals to be had? Or just overpriced stuff marked down?
40-50% off regular high prices. The pants and jackets are the only things worth looking at, there was some decent stuff, textile, leather, rain even heated, but I guess "DEAL" is subjective. Many were Motorrad, Ducati and Triumph branded. Sport and touring stuff... and "Indian" brand. Other generic pants and jackets as well. Mens and Womens.

I didn't buy anything..

·
Registered
898 Posts
Prices for helmets?
They had about a dozen helmets, maybe half were Shoei, mostly solids, poor selection, all 40% off a very high retail (retail 450-700ish). I didn't go through all of them just picked up a few and saw the high retail stickers.

·
Jhza
114 Posts
Sale started back in April. Like the advertisment said, 40-50% discount, but off MSRP. Slim pickings now for sizes unless you are a L, XL, or XXL. No gloves which was what I was looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts