BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have read a few of the old posts (feb 06) about removing the EXUP valve on an 06 R6. I was just wondering now how many of you have actually removed that EXUP valve and what are the differences you have actually felt.

I would really like to get the Akrapovic Megaphone slip-on but is it worth it? I know i won't gain any HP, I just don't like the looks of the stock can and wanted something smaller.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have looked into this a little and from what I can gather the EXUP valve in the 06 is there more for meeting noise regulations than beefing up the midrange power. I would like to see a dyno chart of a stock R6 with and without the EXUP. Anyone seen a comparison chart like that?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
what do you need a valve in your exhust for ???? lol lol lol marketing, more shit to go wrong , i have a brand new one never been used from my gixxer if any one wants to buy it . ride safe

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I know just a bunch of bs good for, over square weak motors (bottomend) who drives around at 3-4 k anyway lol lol lol . even my 1000 driving it around is like at 5-6 k the fun starts at 8.5 . ride safe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts