BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This is now mandatory for everyone going to pose at Starbucks.

*Warning, may cause shrinkage of reproductive organs and/or your bike to slide.

For those seriously considering this sheer stupidity, FIVEOFF will get you a whole $5 off your order so you can buy a venti frap to sip on while you pose and get laughed at.

·
Registered
856 Posts
That is plain awful. I cannot wait until I see it on the streets.

·
Registered
601 Posts
i think i puked alittle in my mouth..

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As awful and ghetto as it is, it does have a use. It clearly marks posers/squids/riders who you want absolutely nothing to do with.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
i've seen it before. shit wears off after 1k kms or so or hard riding I heard. If you re apply this stuff more than lubing the chain than you know you shouldn't own a bike. your bike should be on the wall.

·
hanging out at timmies
1,716 Posts
well, if you can't properly get rid of the chicken strips, to avoid the shame of that you can try to divert the observers attention from that obvius sportbike shame by painting the tires. squid appeal only.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you re apply this stuff more than lubing the chain than you know you shouldn't own a bike. your bike should be on the wall.
I think most who would be applying cases of this to their tires have their bikes IN a wall.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
It's so gay I may just try it....Can Tire is the only place I see random touch up paint pens for sale. Like $13 a pen.....gonna need $100 to do a tire....WTF !! My tires only cost me like $61.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts