BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man... talk about a good old fashion spooker! with a dash of high tech in it. no, i'm not talkin about b1ltz's previous dates... :D (j/k :laughing) but rather the new movie Resident Evil.

i just saw it yesterday with some friends, and i've gotta say that it is one good movie. in certain suspenseful scenes, i saw just about everyone in the theater including myself flinch!! :evil
haha, the dood sitting beside me got so scared at one point he actually started to cover his ears and slouch down in his seat (dunt ask me why....)
i dont think the flick was actually that scary, but rather more suspenseful n it had a good dose of "pounce in your face" type of thrill.

i thought the movie was well written n directed, but i guess i am very biased, since i've been a huge fan of both the Resident Evil 1 and 2 video games on Playstation. but all bias aside, i am surprised at how close the directors stuck to the game story line n camera scene angles n even character dialogue compared to the video game. if u guys havent seen the movie n are thinking bout it, i definitely recommend it. u dont have to know anything about the video game to watch, although if u are a fan of R.E., i wont doubt for a second that u'll like this film version too! :)

----------------------------------------------
...tap tap... tap tap.... (must be the mutant dogs, wait thats just my faucet leaking)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts