BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,338 Posts
This thread is giving me all kinds of vibes and tingling sensations I haven't felt since Shervin lightened up his ZX10 frame. And I like it.

·
Ride Solo
4,224 Posts
This forum may have some potential left in it after all.
I came here looking for a glimmer of hope. The police state thread didn’t deliver (aside from a couple of thoughtful contributions), but this has potential!

·
Registered
18,904 Posts
I came here looking for a glimmer of hope. The police state thread didn’t deliver (aside from a couple of thoughtful contributions), but this has potential!
I am replying to add one more contribution.

Good to see you are still around. Been a LONG time since I have seen you... if I remember you had an old generation vfr in white with a bazzillion km's on it... and then you got something else.

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Nutcase yes, screwing with you no. This was my goldwing I ran off road. Once you pull all the useless crap off the CG is super low and you can take them about anywhere.
View attachment 146250
Hey, run what you brung is the term I guess. I feel sorry for the old classic. Mechanical sympathy is a common trait for normal human entities exhibiting higher levels of naturally occurring testosterone .

·
Ride Solo
4,224 Posts
I am replying to add one more contribution.

Good to see you are still around. Been a LONG time since I have seen you... if I remember you had an old generation vfr in white with a bazzillion km's on it... and then you got something else.
Yeah, it’s been a long while. Sold the VFR awhile ago, but I’ve got a functional bike again, so hope to get out this year. Maybe.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
GSP, my memory is vague (at best), but isn't there an accident? or other misfortune? somewhere back in your 'data' a few years ago? therefore the "maybe"?

Reactions: Steve G.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts