BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... well, at least until next season. :laughing

I was planning to put the bike away tomorrow, but last night's events rather precipitated that thought.

I always had a false sense of security about the underground parkade I was keeping my bike in, but it was completely shattered today. These bastards have definitely planned the whole thing, and somehow, I have a feeling it was a scouting mission for something supposed to go on tonight.

They first broke into the FD lockbox and stole all the apartment keys the night before, then last night, they came for the garage. The car next to my bike had been broken into, luckily the bike was untouched - so I decided to remove it and store it away for the winter and cut the riding season short by one day.

I cannot believe the lengths these people will go to... I wish I run into them one day when I come back from the range. It may be illegal to point a shotgun at them, but I can damn well grab it by the barrel and beat them with it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
When you do get them, give me a call, i've been trained in different torcher techniques and i wouldn't mind trying some of them out.:devillook

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
No, I think his torture technique involves a blow torch.

I am amazed at how creative thieves are...my brother's shop got broken into..a simple task of punch a 1/2" hole in the steel rollup door, sticking a metal rod through and sliding the latch over.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Retiring as well...
i though you were calling it quits as well like some other members or you got into a crash...good to hear you are ok. Had the same situation yesterday where 2 guyz were camped out in my underground parkcade. I was contemplating the same though of storing it for the winter yesterday night. Good thing is they left without any noise and my bike is still here at least till this morning. We have had multiple breakins and i swear underground parkcades are like heaven for theives so my expectation for the bike not being stolen aren't that high.

PS. I know we were supposed to go for a ride this season...kept putting it off, but i'll give you a shot next season.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
that sucks man.

As a tip for next time, your pretty much alowed to defend your self to the death if you ever found them in your house. So I don't know how much you can lift/drag but its an option.

·
Obi-Wan Newbie
683 Posts
no witnesses and no evidence of what happened to the f__kers. and we are all law abiding citizens that would never take the law into our own hands. which story is the authorities willing to believe? his head got stuck in the hole while the gate was activated.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Brutal, dude. Hope it works out for the best.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
why those gates are made of soft aluminum I will bever know.

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No kidding, Focker, someone with a good dental plan could probably chew those things off if they tried hard enough.

I was looking at the hole last night, and even I could fit through it with a bit of squeezing, and I'm average size.

I like the 'head stuck in the gate' idea. :laughing

·
Stargaze
1,618 Posts
we should use a cattle proad and Brand them like they branded Pirates in the past.

PS: at least they were kind enough to leave the bars they cut behind, buy a welder from crappy tire patch them back in LOL

·
Insultant
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It happened in Coquitlam, actually. When I kept my old bike in New West, they managed to jam a screwdriver in the ignition lock twice in 3 months.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I say point the shotgun at them... who are they going to tell? The cops?

***** Theif: You see officer I broke into the underground to steal shit outta peoples car and jack a motorcycle. Then this crazy bitch came out with a shotgun and pointed it at us.

Officer: thats illegal, I will investigate further.

Some of my friends want to start robbing drug addicts for cash. Again I dont see why not.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts