BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard on the news about a fatal motorcycle accident in Richmond ( Oct20 ) Does anyone know any details ? I just cringe every time I hear something like this.

G

·
just saw it on the news.....a speeding motorcyclist was hit by a driver who turned into him...at #4 and Steveston hwy....

Very Sad.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
rip rider.

Motorcyclist dies in rush hour crash

October 20, 2006 - 11:04 pm
By: John Streit

VANCOUVER (NEWS 1130) - A busy route through Richmond has now reopened after a fatal crash. The Mounties say a motorcyclist is dead after smashing his bike into a car making a left turn at Number Four road near Steveston Highway.
Police say the person on the bike appears to have been speeding. It's not clear at this point if alcohol is involved. No names are being released at this time.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
All most got it there myself ,2 summers ago i was heading west . in richmond ride with both hands on the bars and your levers covered lol lol lol . riding in town your just asking for it .Sorry to hear another brother has fallen , heart felt feelings to the loved ones that are missing him . GODSPEED

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
RIP Rider. Lwft turning cars are always a risk. Ride safe everyone.

·
you can't touch this..
124 Posts
R I P

ride safe and responsible people.......

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know this guy personlly, he was the nicest, kindest guy you will ever know. He will be missed greatly by his friends and family.
RIP JP

G

·
Sorry for you and the families loss, my worst fear was he was part of this sportbike comunity and some one here knew him. I have found many people here caring and friendly. As you stated he was.

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
I know this guy personlly, he was the nicest, kindest guy you will ever know. He will be missed greatly by his friends and family.
RIP JP
THoughts and prayers to RIP rider and his family and friends...

Ride safe everyone!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
RIP rider

1 - 20 of 60 Posts