BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS SATURDAY GUYS. At least that's what I heard on the Radio... Richmond is gonna have a dyno and Suzuki Test-rides. I dunno if I'll be able to go since I'll be packed and ready to leave on my little vacation in the afternoon (I'm away for a few weeks) but you should all go for a ride there and take advantage of the free rides. I think you have to pay for the dyno, but scrape the tail on the GSXR 1000 for me ;)

:rider

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Ryan & CG you folks going to show ? if so I will come with my stock can.....

·
CrazyAssFlip
787 Posts
bender said:
I'm putting insurance on this week! I'll be riding this saturday for sure.
hey Simon, did you wanna go for a ride as well before heading out to RMS on sat.?:)

B

·
0 Posts
sure! cos, doug, what are you guys doing sat? we should get a group going. maybe meet, ride a little, go for lunch, then head to rms? joey tomato's again?

D

·
0 Posts
not sure what saturday is bringing. i can't even remember the plans i made for tonite. did i make any?

oh whatever. i am sure we'll be around

·
builder of bikes
4,802 Posts
I'm in . Not sure what time I'm free, gotta g/f family b-day thing I really do not want to go to. Yes I am semi whipped on Saturday.

·
CrazyAssFlip
787 Posts
bender said:
sure! cos, doug, what are you guys doing sat? we should get a group going. maybe meet, ride a little, go for lunch, then head to rms? joey tomato's again?
just name a place/time, and i'll meet u guys there or meet me @ my gf's place in vanc? don't know what do you think?

D

·
0 Posts
wednesdays are bad for rides. star trek is on. mondays are bad, wrestling, thursdays, wrestling. sundays, nascar. almost every other nite, WRC. friday saturday sunday, F1, indy and bikes.

sorry, i just can't make it out.

:D

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
i'll be dropping by to try out something':D'

1 - 17 of 17 Posts