BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time-Noon
Place-Shell Station at the corner of 152st and Hwy 10 in Surrey
Agenda-Wherever we want. If you leave a message before 11:30 with somewhere you'd like to be picked up, I'll try to accomadate everyone :)

Can't wait to see you guys out there! Remember, pace is slow! Very newbie friendly :)

·
Waiting for the sun
502 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm.......I'll see if I can get out of any obligations and come out to play.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts
If you like we could head up Cypress. Otherwise I'll go it alone. :) As far as pace is, I don't have a problem with keeping it sane in traffic, save it for the mountain I say.:tredmill Although my front wheel has a tendency of catching air.:devillook I'm really craving some group riding right about now.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Im in...cypress sounds fun never done it yet, done all the none local stuff duffy, baker, princeton, manning, chuckanut. But never cypress....

·
ride a lot
1,822 Posts
Time-Noon
Place-Shell Station at the corner of 152st and Hwy 10 in Surrey
Agenda-Wherever we want. If you leave a message before 11:30 with somewhere you'd like to be picked up, I'll try to accomadate everyone :)

Can't wait to see you guys out there! Remember, pace is slow! Very newbie friendly :)
I got up too late for this... Rain is coming, so stay dry.

If your family birthday thingy finishes early tomorrow, come join my ride to Mission.

·
Waiting for the sun
502 Posts
I got up too late for this... Rain is coming, so stay dry.

If your family birthday thingy finishes early tomorrow, come join my ride to Mission.
I was thinking of riding around a couple or few hours Sunday morning before heading to the gillnetter for brunch if anyone's interested. I'm not sure where would be good to go, maybe Mission or see if the keystone rd. loop is dry.

EDIT: I see the clouds, but I have yet to see any rain.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We all went up Cypress and it was BEAUTIFUL! HAH! Take that, wimps :p
Thanks for riding with me, guys.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks for the ride guys, cypress is defiently way to short for my tastes but was fun and the hairpin at the look out is pretty cool.

Nice meeting all you guys, stay safe...:rockon

·
myside.yourside.myside
2,095 Posts
thanks all :)
breakfast at the gillnetter tomorrow, and hopefully some riding after that!
I'm with you on cypress being too short rich. IMHO best riding starts when you get out of town...

Cory

·
no longer a hooligan
342 Posts
must hang off more, scraping pegs. cypress is too short, hairpins fun thou and chasing down a pack of civics.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Yup that was me, the infamous R1 noobie (I think you guys knew this as everyone grew quiet whenever I was near). Told you that I would meet some of you one day but I didn't expect it to be today :laughing.

Thanks KDawg for arranging this. Thought it would be a nice easy slow ride at 10km above the speed limit (I think we were going at about 150kph? on the freeway? didn't have a chance to check during the ride) :eek: , but at least I got to see Cypress as well as Darkcbr's wheelie and stoppie.

Good to meet some of you.

Till next time,

Ralphael

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We didn't grow quiet, did we? Nah! We're all very friendly. Trust me, if they'll ride with me, they'll ride with anyone ;)

It was a slow-ish ride, still :p

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
must hang off more, scraping pegs. cypress is too short, hairpins fun thou and chasing down a pack of civics.
did you guys catch them? that was the funniest thing i've seen in a long time!

·
Registered
332 Posts
did you guys catch them? that was the funniest thing i've seen in a long time!
Me and DarkCBR passed them and we waited at the top for Holeshot and Bluenote. They pulled up behind us and did there Fast and Furious pose in the parking lot there...:eek to funny.... :laughing

Then DarkCBR entertained them with some wheelies and stoppies. They looked really bored looking at each others civics:laughing

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Me and DarkCBR passed them and we waited at the top for Holeshot and Bluenote. They pulled up behind us and did there Fast and Furious pose in the parking lot there...:eek to funny.... :laughing

Then DarkCBR entertained them with some wheelies and stoppies. They looked really bored looking at each others civics:laughing
That's awesome! I wish I'd come up again with you guys!
Actually, I wish I was out riding right now!

·
ninja machinist
3,103 Posts

Don't forget my sweet rolling burnouts too! :coffee

1 - 20 of 28 Posts