BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for going for a ride tomorrow? Its supposed to be sunny, with a 40% chance of rain. Its better then 80-100%! Who would be interested in maybe taking a ride out to Mission, or something? If you would rather ride elsewhere, Im game! I am a newb, so no crazy stuff. :surrender

·
Registered
81 Posts
hmmm...that sounds like a good idea...just checked the weather report...10% chance of rain for tomorrow...high of 12...i'm game! maybe around noon or so though...let it warm up a bit ;)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
How About After 6

S

·
0 Posts
Im in Iceman! Where are we heading and where are we meeting. Mission sounds good, I'm part of the "A-Crew" I am up for a relaxed ride too.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, like I said in the PM to you, I would prefere to meet up with someone at Coquitlam Center, but if thats not possible, someone make a suggestion. I don't know where everyone is coming from.

·
Hangin' with my gnomies
151 Posts
I'm game if we leave around noon

·
Registered
81 Posts
well i'm in poco...just off the mary hill bypass...we could maybe meet up at the petro canada on united blvd...but still need to decide on a time and route;)

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, time, noon sounds fine to me. Im game for earlier too, Im just eager to get out there and ride! Its all I have been thinking about all damn week. As for a route, I tell you what, I will leave that up to you fine folks, since you probably know the better bike routes.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure, works for me. Everyone happy with that? Its not too far from the highway.

·
Hangin' with my gnomies
151 Posts
I'll be there! :thumbup

S

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't mind if this was a small group, good. I am in Abby, and I am sorry, but I CANNOT miss my 11:00 Sushi. So, if you guys head out more towards the mission roads, I might be able to hook up with you three around there (that is if you are having a 12:00 o'clock leaving time) I really want to do this mission/harrison roads. Those sound the most inviting right now. Or I might be able to take 232, take the ferry and meet you on the Maple Ridge side? Would that work not too bad?

Mig

·
Hangin' with my gnomies
151 Posts
I'm assuming you're talking about the Petro Can at United and Golden?

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes sir. Unless everyone wants to do the Harrison ride, which I would be down for, that was also posted?

·
Registered
81 Posts
hmmm...well i can't get out for a ride quite that early unfortunately...but if the rest of you want to do the harrison ride have a great time! i would be up for going to harrison if you guys want...but still with the noon meet time at the petro can...

·
Hangin' with my gnomies
151 Posts
I'm in the same boat, can't meet until noon. My bike and tires aren't fully broken in yet so I was kinda hoping for a slightly mellower ride than what those guys going to Harrison do.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts