BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sunshine is peaking through here in Langley, anyone up for a ride. I could meet anyone in Whiterock around 5pm and go for a spin. Or anybody wanna ride the backroads of Langley and meet at the 200 st exit cheveron.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I would like to take a study break and go for a little ride, it may be awhile before the sun shows its face again. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vrecksler said:
I would like to take a study break and go for a little ride, it may be awhile before the sun shows its face again. :)
You wanna meet in Cloverdale somewhere, maybe near #10 and 176th street. I could go for a ride around 4 pm

C

·
0 Posts
i might check out "5th Gear" today... well in a bit... its already 4:15 so i doubt i can catch u guys anyways... its all good... next time.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
CBR600, we are meeting at the McDonalds in Cloverdale (#10 and 180th) at 4:45, you and anyone else is welcome to come along. :)

C

·
0 Posts
count me out of this one.... i have to do a few errands and then im heading out. where do u guys plan to ride?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vrecksler said:
CBR600, we are meeting at the McDonalds in Cloverdale (#10 and 180th) at 4:45, you and anyone else is welcome to come along. :)
Me and Farhad got there at 4:55 but my main fairing bolt was missing, my front fairing was very loose. So I had to take off to Holeshots to get the bolt. Then it started to rain, sorry for not staying but I needed the bolt before closing.

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Shoot, I was there at 4:40, and hung around for 5 minutes and then thought I was supposed to meet at the McDonalds on 176th. I went there and saw no bikes so thought, no, I definitely remember it was a #10 McDonalds, maybe the one on 152? So I rode out there, but no luck. Hey, you cannot say I did not try. :)

I rode around here and there a bit, but the rain started and my rear started breaking loose a lot so I just rode home.

X

·
0 Posts
Well, I would have liked to have gone with you guys for a ride since it is sooo close to my house but I had to take the skytrain back from the Auto and Light Truck show at BC Place where on my way home I watched a drunk, old guy urinate all over the back of a seat somewhere between columbia and gateway...

Why again did I go to the Auto and Light Truck show; because I wanted to see the new "concept" cars. And now I remember why I bought a bike.

What a pissy day <--pun intended.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts