BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of the kick ass weather for the next couple of days, especially Saturday, I am slappin a 2 day permit on the bike. If i put it on starting tommorow, that means the insurance kicks in at midnight tonight. I am gonna try and take advantage of the insurance, so I a gonna go out at midnight for a quick little ride. its gonna be cold tonight, so I will take it easy. Anyone wanna meet up for a coffee or hot chocolate or somethin somewhere?:coffee

wont be out too long, cause I wanna get a good nights rest a be up early for a full day of riding tommorow

I would post this up in the ride forom, but I have no destination in mind.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Just watch out for black ice. It's supposed to drop to -1 tonight. I have also seen frost on the ground early in the mornings.

Have fun! :coffee

·
Bitey things are niceless
342 Posts
2 day permit??? I ride year round just so I can take advantage of EVERY SINGLE GREAT DAY in the sun. Course, the fact that I can't afford to have the truck and the bike insured has something to do with that too....

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cost me 37 for 2 or 49 for 3. Since the weather dosn't look promising on sunday, I only got the 2 day.

So no takers on a ride? its all good

·
Registered
442 Posts
where can you get insurance at 12am?
I am confused, you want to go for a ride after 12am but you
are buying insurance on Friday at 9am?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Can you say Brass Monkey?!!! 'cause it's gonna be chillllllly tonight. Hope you've got the heated grips and seat and vest cranked up! Too bad there aren't toe warmers.

B

·
0 Posts
shit dude my 2 day pass expires tonight at midnight other wise id go for another burn. The weather was good but the temperature was nuts, i kept havin to come home and warm up, and i thought i was going to die riding home from burnaby at 10pm last night good god that sucked.

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
888 said:
where can you get insurance at 12am?
I am confused, you want to go for a ride after 12am but you
are buying insurance on Friday at 9am?
Huh? you even got me confused! I got insurance this afternoon, a 2 day permit which kicks in tonight at midnight, and runs out on Saturday at Midnight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts