BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bloody rain is really starting to piss me off! but oh well, letz go ride soon!!!!!!!!!!! GO TEAm CANADA, none of my friends will even bet me on the hockey game cuz they know who is the best, LOL:tredmill

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey man nice stunts, how long have you been riding/stuntin. You say that your 929 is smashed, what happened. I sold my 2001 zx-6r and I am looking into a 96-97 gsxr 750. Well whenever I get my bike we'll have to go for a spin, I know some good roads in mission.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HOW LONG

manny3:16 said:
Hey man nice stunts, how long have you been riding/stuntin. You say that your 929 is smashed, what happened. I sold my 2001 zx-6r and I am looking into a 96-97 gsxr 750. Well whenever I get my bike we'll have to go for a spin, I know some good roads in mission.

i ahve been riding since i could walk, i used to race motocraoss, and i started riding streetbikes when i was 17, i have been stunting for 3 years now, goin on the 4th......

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
cool, do you perform stunts professionally, as in at a venue with a group or is it just for fun ? do you race as well ?

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
:flip WELCOME ABOARD FISH :flip

And Manny, I suspect the "all smashed up" comes as a logical outcome from learning to stunt.

Ya can't make an omlet without breaking a few eggs........ how's that for an analogy :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts