BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i could see was the bike down but there was alot of fire trucks and ambulance and the area was blocked off
hope your alright
looked pretty bad

·
shut up and ride!
56 Posts
It happened in front of my house.Heard a loud noise so I went to take a look and saw a 600rr on it's side.Talk to some people and a reporter and they said the rider pulled a wheelie and lost control hit a on coming car and the rider got up and took off.The firemen are still looking for him.

·
shut up and ride!
56 Posts
It's a red cbr600rr.I think it also has a exhaust pipe also mounted on the side along with the undertail exhaust.Anybody any 600rr out there like that?That's the first time I've seen that on a 600rr.

K

·
0 Posts
It's a possibility that the guy wanted to avoid the tickets and insurance hike, so he bailed from the scene to claim the bike stolen. Or he was slightly drunk and will report the bike stolen.

Would be the first time I've heard of this happening with a bike as opposed to a car however.

·
Aging Kid-at-Heart
515 Posts
pgdsm said:
Yeah ive seen a red rr with the dual exit moriwaki last year at the 600rr meet hmmm . . .
That was Akash's... his was stolen before the 2nd RR meet... bought a gixxer 750... was the only one with it at the time...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts