BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,203 Posts
:eek This is crazy shit... I have looked for possible existence of this thread a few times since my accident in 2003. My stomach almost fell out when I saw this thread today...

Laker are you still around, and do you remember who told you about the scene? My buddy Cadder got there as the Paramedics were getting to me and he's only ever told me it was bad, real bad. In fact he's never been able to talk to me about it and I can understand having seen a few bad accidents why he can't.

To this day I have no memory of leaving for work that morning and have only ever had fractured memories of the week or so until they brought me out of my drug induced coma.

I can gladly say that yes I am ok, and have almost fully recovered. Though no one can fully recover after beating their body up like i did.

Yeah FYI I'm not looking for any 'spotlight'' time. I just thought it was odd I'd never been able to find a post from that time period.

To everyone that is riding this year, please stay safe and ride your OWN ride where ever you go.

:2cents

·
Crotch Rocket Scientist
929 Posts
Do you want to post up what happened from your pespective? Not the gory details necessarily, but what led to the crash? Hard-learned wisdom is often the best kind. Whether it was some cager running over you or some error, it would probably have value.

·
Waiting for the sun
502 Posts
I believe the 2nd sentance in his post reads...
"To this day I have no memory of leaving for work that morning and have only ever had fractured memories of the week or so until they brought me out of my drug induced coma."
Hope that helps answer your question.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts