BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around 1 ish afternoon. 3 riders on Granville Ave, Richmond, West bound, first rider got hit by a brown car coming out from Minoru Gate; he was okay, lying on the ground, still awake and able to talk. 2nd and 3rd rider witness everything. I was a block behind when the accident happen.

The rider got hit was a local, but the 2nd and 3rd rider were from the East. I start taking pictures immediately and ask them for email addresses.

Hope the rider has a speedy recovery.

Here are the pictures of the accident scene:

R

·
0 Posts
Good work with the pictures though!
I hope they can use them to prove it was the drivers fault.
(I hope it was the drivers fault...)

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
sushigrl said:
how about you e-mail the pictures first and let them (riders involved) decide whether or not they want the whole world to know what happened :rolleyes

Yeah, I think it's getting out of hand with all these "updates".

What's next? Live shots from the "helmet cam" the next time Bandit Rider disappoints a girl with his premature ejaculation problem? Jeez.....

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sushigrl said:
how about you e-mail the pictures first and let them (riders involved) decide whether or not they want the whole world to know what happened :rolleyes
Talk to him AND his friends on the accident scene already, they don't have anything against this and I didn't post picture of the rider at all nor any license plate that will identify the rider, why do the rollingeyes ?

Beside, we are not laughing on his riding skill or anything. These post are to act as a reminder for the thousands of members what kind of sports we were involved and what could be the result if something happen.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ridenrain said:
Good work with the pictures though!
I hope they can use them to prove it was the drivers fault.
(I hope it was the drivers fault...)
According to witnesses, it's driver fault .

·
Shiftless clutcher
2,738 Posts
xenz said:
These post are to act as a reminder for the thousands of members what kind of sports we were involved and what could be the result if something happen.
No matter what witnesses may say at the scene, remember that ICBC surfs bike forums all the time, only they don't call these pic's 'reminders' -- they sometimes call them 'evidence. '

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Evidence alright, that's what I told his friends also. Beside, cops were taking pics on scene too. I don't think mine had photoshoped so let it be evidence and convict that driver for running a red.

My intention for posting these pics were to remind rider what can happen to them, not to stir up any topic for you guys to create another episode of drama.

Holy smoke, what's going on this board with all these drama. Being the first forum moderator to quit BCsportbikes.com, you guys reminded me every single reason why I quit back 2 years ago and kept staying away from it.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
meh...relax ppl. I love it how everyone just jumps on ppl. Cops taking pics, bystanders taking pics.....the bike isn't even in the same frame as the car. I personally don't see any harm with the pics. But oh the fuck well to each there own...lol

Don't like the updates, don't click...IMO

·
Registered
236 Posts
I agree, nothing wrong with posting pics. Good job.. Cops and everyone else take pics. This is an open forum, we dont need people's permission to talk about them. If it was a dead person then maybe people would have a reason to bitch..

·
its closer now
1,858 Posts
RICHMOND

name should be changed to "DEATHMOND" fuck i try my best to stay away from there in a car and especially on a bike

M

·
0 Posts
its not that bad here as long as you stay away from alexandra road and no 3

·
Je ne suis pas Francais
3,398 Posts
I don't see any harm in posting the pictures either.

Hey Dan where the hell were you ? were you hiding under a rock ? Glad to see back.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I can be a rubber knecking looky loo right from my vary own chair :)

These threads may actually be a good idea. Everyone holds up traffic by slowing down to look at an accident. If they were all posted on the net people would speed up to get home to get the goods off the net. Posting pictures on the net would speed up trafic instead of slowing it down. :roflmao

1 - 20 of 22 Posts