BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just passed this on the way home from Aberdeen. I hope the rider and/or pillion are OK, but by the looks of those blood trails, Id say whoever it is, is in a world of hurt, and I hope they recover soon.

Ouch.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea what happened, but by the looks of the debris trail, it hit something before that car.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Daamn... that's gotta suck.

What if the guy/girls dead? Isnt this picture inappropriate?

Ryan

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
Gawd said:
How so?

When I crash, I would prefer if BCSB paparazzi would refrain from taking pictures of my gaping wounds and my mother crying at the funeral. But a picture of the bike sans plate, what's the big deal?

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
Gawd said:

Why would it be inappropriate? How does that kind of a question come to one's mind? How sensitive are we getting as a community?

Is it even appropriate for me to ask such questions? Also, it is appropriate for me to question whether my question is appropriate in the first place?

Common! Let's grow a pair and stop being scared of everything. Say "NO" to brainwashing!

·
Superduper V-twin Rider
318 Posts
KYjelly said:
I have no idea what happened, but by the looks of the debris trail, it hit something before that car.
Maybe he hit another car and as there's other glass on the road and then the bike kept going into the other car. Kind of like my accident last month, only this one looks worse.

If you're on the site, I hope you're fine and that ICBC will pay you out for the bike. Get legal representation as well.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
A million things could have happened, with or without photos ...for now let's just hold tight and hope the rider's okay. ;)

·
BC Riders.net
1,061 Posts
SHIT:rolleyes, that doesn't look good:banghead .
A little while ago I rode together with a Kawasaki Green Rider, on the Yellow Head High Way (Hwy #5) in to Kamloops. I don't know him/her, I hope the rider is okay.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hope he's OK...I wasn't thinking straight earlier.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts