BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
what forum is that from?...its the truck running him over is what killed him i believe not the bike crashing...

rip to my fellow countryman/rider....

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
i was thinking the same thing. all that carnage and not even a stain where a pool should have formed!!

·
I'm Napping.
92 Posts
Ewwie

May that is only half. The torso (with the heart) might be elsewhere?

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Should have been wearing leathers. I wonder if his helmet was dot or snell aproved.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
That's nasty...damn!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i'm not gonna look but i think my friend already showed me this because she was "worried about it happening" to me. is that the one with the guy cut in half at the middle? looks fake.

·
Registered
57 Posts
for those wondering where the blood is...dead people don't bleed. that guy was killed instantly so his heart stopped instantly and the blood stay in the macerated tissue.

ps thats disgusting.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes, when your body suffers severe trauma, there is very minimal blood loss cause your heart stops immediately. I've seen a few cases like this in my line of work.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yes, when your body suffers severe trauma, there is very minimal blood loss cause your heart stops immediately. I've seen a few cases like this in my line of work.
now that explains it....i also wonder everytime i see a fresh roadkill on the street,,there aren't any pool of blood...that's the same case i believe..

·
Regurgitated User
741 Posts
From my experiences in both real life and on movie sets... real stuff tends to look fake in comparison. The movies tend to really exaggerate gore therefore we expect things to look that way. A majority of people don't have to see these kinds of things, thank God. I used to ride third with paramedics and decided on a different career path.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
this is real and no i didnt pull this out of ogrish.com. it was from a forum in Philippines. my brother's wife works across the street from that accident and yes she saw the dead body. if im correct. her co-worker took those pics. not 100% sure...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
+1 for disgusting! i think i threw up in my mouth a little...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts