BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know much in the way of details on this one. We were riding the Duffey Loop on Sunday and came across a rider in the ditch between Lilloett and Lytton. Ambulance and fire crews were already on the scene so we didn't stop. Looked like a young guy on a blue R6.

If you have any details on the rider's condition please post up we'd like to know if he was okay.

It was mighty hot on Sunday, kind of like having a hair dryer blowing on high in your face but we wore our gear and drank lots of water. First time doing a 600km day and I've been tired ever since.

B

·
0 Posts
if you were really that concered about the rider you should have stopped to find out instead of posting it.

O

·
0 Posts
Big Stick said:
if you were really that concered about the rider you should have stopped to find out instead of posting it.
That's a bit harsh bud. The fire and ambulance crews were already at work
Hope he is ok

B

·
0 Posts
Big Stick said:
Ya that is a really great idea!!! Stop on the highway and cause another crash. Many times I have read on this forum where a guy seen a "fellow Rider" down and asked about it and found the details from another member. Some ppl just allways have a big stick up their Azz.
Hope the rider is ok

E

·
0 Posts
Common FOCUS!

Does anyone know about the rider? Anyone else doing the loop? Anyone see or hear anything?

B

·
0 Posts
then close the thread i mean i would stop if it were safe to if i was curious on the riders condition. Everyone here is finding the need to be dinks about my comment if you cared about someones well being you would have taken the time to find out themselves and not be like im just gonna post it on the net.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.