BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Coming off of Granville bridge offramp onto 4th ave probably a bit after 7pm or so. We were at the Swan for the ART classroom session.

Looks like the bike hit the far rail at the top of the exit ramp and slide quite a way down the ramp leaving a long trail of debris. No sign of rider, helmet and jacket laying in the middle of the road. The ramp was closed for at least a couple of hours. There was a truck there and the cops were marking where it stopped, not sure if the truck hit the bike, if the bike hit the truck, or what. I asked the cops if the rider is ok and I got a shrug. Then one of the cops asked me to leave because they have a "crime scene". Not sure if she just meant accident scene.

The bike was seriously damaged, couldn't make out the bike but it was a Honda, with at least some red and black, had a seat cowl (silver I think) and a Hindle pipe. The clutch was gold coloured. Hope the rider is ok. Anyone have any info??

·
independent Amsoil dealer
2,295 Posts
From what you have described, it sounds like a fatal. I guess we will hear about it on the 11:00pm news or morning news.It All depends what the reasoning for this. It could possibly be a crime scene, whether it be a stolen bike,road rage, stupidity, drunk driver.I guess we will find out soon enough. Hopefully know one is dead though.

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I thought so too but I didn't wanna say anything being kinda superstitious.. :confused

·
One more time eh?
1,026 Posts
the bike was an RC51, Hindle pipes and some anodized levers and bits. I walked up the ramp far enough to see the bike but couldn't bring myself to go and see the rider, didn't look very good from were I was though:(

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought it was an RC because of the silver seat cowl but didn't see if had 2 cans.. was too busy looking up at the trail of debris.

T

·
0 Posts
My first thoughts are that it could be Gregory he just had hindle's put on his RC51 and that's his neighborhood...I for one am praying it's not him and hoping he answers the phone right now.

T

·
0 Posts
OMG..he did not answer ..here's a pic from 3 weeks ago his RC51 does have gold levers and Hindle pipes..I have to be positive and believe it's not him.

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk let's hope stolen bike????

T

·
0 Posts
JamieJames said:
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk let's hope stolen bike????
jamie james what did the jacket and helmet that u saw look like??Plese tell me it wasn't a black leather Joe Rocket would you recognize it if you saw it?

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the Jacket and helmet were too far up to make out the jacket. I recall seeing the helmet black and silver.

D

·
0 Posts
Terrible to hear. I rode by this scene on my way back from Pt Grey at about 830 - thought it was just a road block or something. Hope everyone is OK.

·
Now accepting DONATIONS!
425 Posts
shit if that's greg I'll be super upset....he's a real good shit and I'd hate to have something like this happen to him!! Hope yer alright greg.....

Pete

1 - 20 of 93 Posts