BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 310 Posts

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard just a quick blip on the radio this morning, happened around 8 pm last night on the Sea to Sky - rider fatality. Anyone know any details?

RIP.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Heard it this morning.

I have a super eery feeling right now because I was all set to hit the S2S last night at about 6:30. I had my leathers, gloves and helmet on, fired up the bike but couldn't shake a bad feeling I had in my stomach. I wound up shutting off the bike, and watching a movie.

RIP rider

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
I just heard it was Danimal.

RIP Dan, you were a standup guy. My heart goes out to your family and friends.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
RIP Dan.
Never had the pleasure to meet you in person. My brother and friends only spoke highly of you though. You'll be missed by many.

Ride safe everyone.

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
flowrider said:
RIP Dan.
Never had the pleasure to meet you in person. My brother and friends only spoke highly of you though. You'll be missed by many.

Ride safe everyone.
OMG this is true I cannot believe it. Dan was one of my good friends and i'm 10,000 miles away only to find out from a forum :(.

My heart and sole goes out to you. May you rest in peace.

Is there a news article online anywhere?

~Nick Aron

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
nickXrider said:
OMG this is true I cannot believe it. Dan was one of my good friends and i'm 10,000 miles away only to find out from a forum :(
This is exactly why I asked the mods to delete every thread that came up last night so family could be notified first.

Dan aka Wheezy was a great guy to hang with. I dont know what to say really I wish it was one of those rumors that gets blown outta proportion like usual, but unfortunately its not. RIP Wheezy.

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
holly shit.... :( RIP man!
I met Dan once and he was a groovy cat.....

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG!!! Not Dan!!! One of the nicest guys around... I hope his girlfriend is okay.

Another wonderful man claimed on the S2S. Goodbye to Dan and please say hello to our good friend Ethan, we love you both. You two can share stories and keep each other company, I know you two never had the chance to meet as Ethan was claimed by the S2S several years ago and Dan was new to this crowd, but both absolutely wonderful guys. Again.... soooooo sad.

1 - 20 of 310 Posts