BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
I am not sure what to say. Sweet!...WAIT...maybe poor dear....wait....rider stays up, sweet, bambi dies...not sweet, but now theres dinner for the grill

·
likes.big.dbls.
42 Posts
oh my goodness thats so crazy...how would you manage to stay up!??!

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Wow, that looks really, really familiar.

·
Registered
682 Posts
That brought back some haunting memories. I gave bambi a flying knee and fist to the head @ around 2 bills . I tried to fake her out, but she had missle lock on me. Not much you can do at that speed. Infact, it was probably the momentum of going that fast, that kept me up. I wrapped my brake lever around my hand and cracked a fairing slightly, but that was all for dammage. My friend who was behind me said that the bike didn't even twitch, but the deer did like a matrix style summersault into the ditch. I went back to see the deer and change my shorts and surprisingly enough, the deer was still alive. Not for long though I'm sure. She was messed up pretty bad.

The dude in that film looked like it didn't even phase him. My encounter scared the shit outta me!! That was a couple months ago and I still think about it. I actually thought I died that day. I kinda consider every day since then a bonus.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
good thing it wasnt a BC animal, cept for the island deer they aint near as small. Ya ya - its a baby.

Neat clip, one of my biggest fears when riding out of an urban setting once the sun gets low. Coming back from Princton I saw 4 just on the side or very near to the side of the road once the sun set.

·
Happy Camper
2,698 Posts
ahh man way to butcher a great song.
The song was the best part! I'm getting a little tired of listening to hardcore metal or rap in the background of songs. I think the time has come for something a little more mellow....a little more lounge-y.

We need more little more Sinatra, a little more Wayne Newton. Danke Schoen.

I must be getting old.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
The three deer encounters I've had this summer were all at around noon. Don't think that because it's mid day that you have less of a chance of hitting a forest rat.

·
Registered Abuser
2,051 Posts
The song was the best part! I'm getting a little tired of listening to hardcore metal or rap in the background of songs. I think the time has come for something a little more mellow....a little more lounge-y.

We need more little more Sinatra, a little more Wayne Newton. Danke Schoen.

I must be getting old.
ya but Duran Duran !! You can't fuck with a Duran Duran song, it's sacreligious.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts