BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mel L
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there...I recently purchased a 2009 GSX-R 750 from Orcha Bay Suzuki in Port Coqutlam. They mentioned to me that there is a group that meets at the Esso across the way from them (usually on Wednesday evenings). Can anyone tell me about this group? (ie: age range, riding ability, any girls, is anyone welcome...etc.)

Thanks a ton!! I'm the only one out of all my friends that ride (Father has a Harley) so the road is a bit of a lonely place at times.

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,285 Posts
They mentioned to me that there is a group that meets at the Esso across the way from them (usually on Wednesday evenings). Can anyone tell me about this group?
It's not really a "group," more of a semi-regular ride that gets posted here in the rides forum. Anyone and everyone is welcome.

age range
14-89

riding ability
Noobs, the whole bunch of them! :laughing They usually keep a reasonable pace.

any girls
Only the one on the blue hayabusa :p

Thanks a ton!! I'm the only one out of all my friends that ride (Father has a Harley) so the road is a bit of a lonely place at times.
There are rides posted all the time in the rides forum.

·
Eyes set on the rubbarb
1,990 Posts
I live in poco. close to the meet up point..

Basically it's a bunch of hooligans that go there. Sometimes assholes show up on bicycles and ruin the whole thing with their poser-esk amateurism...:p jk

check the 'I'm going for a ride' section. They usually post up every tuesday night/wednesday for the ride on wednesday. Departure is usually around 6:00-7:00

·
Mel L
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lotsa help...thanks! So, one more girl would be good then. ;) Hope to meet some of you soon! Not the knobs or posers though.

·
Mel L
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a good law I think. Not the riding alone part. :S

·
Mel L
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NICE!! Not many girls out there I've found. We are a rare thing on two wheels. Looking forward to meeting a ton of new friends and having some great adventures.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Come out to this one !

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122307

Someone in that thread wants to meet @ the Cheveron on St. John's, so maybe u can shoot him a PM or something?
That'd be me...a Her. I'm totally fine with the Esso....the Vancouver riders just have to get their act together on their departure time. They were originally trying to accommodate the employed nine to fivers.

·
Registered
207 Posts
That'd be me...a Her. I'm totally fine with the Esso....the Vancouver riders just have to get their act together on their departure time. They were originally trying to accommodate the employed nine to fivers.
Whooops, my bad !

And yeah.. I have no idea when the ride is.. :S wanted to just get off work asap and book it for a ride lol

·
2007 R-1
544 Posts
I am game next ride... Sarcastic 1 We heading out this weekend ?? you intrested summerdream71

·
Eyes set on the rubbarb
1,990 Posts
Shit...

See this right here is why we wanted the mens only section...

Girls are ruining this site!

·
Mel L
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shame...

Can't make it this weekend...going fishing Sunday. :( Or should I say drinking on a boat while others around me fish. LOL

·
Mel L
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't hate on girls!

We're all just riders. How come you've got a problem with girls planning rides? Everyone is welcome...even if you have a penis. :surrender

·
Eyes set on the rubbarb
1,990 Posts
We're all just riders. How come you've got a problem with girls planning rides? Everyone is welcome...even if you have a penis. :surrender
It was kind of an inside joke :p http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121769

Basically there is a womens only section on this page. Men are 'infractioned' if they post on there... So Kerunt and I wanted a mens only section. It got shut down :p....

I have no problem with the females :p My sister rides too. So do many of my other 'girlfriends' And Tegz is a shemale :D

I'm sorry if you took that offensively. I'm basically just bored because my bike isn't working... And it's raining again, more polls!?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts