·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
um, Scott, nice bike in the photo... but does that have something to do with Moto 2? or ????

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
um, Scott, nice bike in the photo... but does that have something to do with Moto 2? or ????
see edit below
The bike you posted is a Vyrus, and this pic was at a Vyrus Dealer. The one they had there was under a cover when i was there, although it was the 1198 based bike. (the bike you posted is a CBR 600 motor in a Vyrus chassis)

Also small world timing, that the bike you posted is/was owned by Keith Flint, who died this week.

edit
strange. the first time i clicked the link i got a completely different bike than i do now. That's where the confusion is coming form.

this is the link i got the first time.... weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXRCLuodY-A&t=196s

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*** nice! good to see Triumph 'cash in'. that'll be an exciting bike! Honda certainly did nothing commercial with their Moto 2 nous...

·
track hack
1,993 Posts
I'm still pissed off they didn't use this opportunity to do something a tad more special with it though - other than a different looking exhaust it's visually identical to the Daytona from '13-'18.

Ponies only increased by 7hp and it'll likely retail (if you can get one) for $30K. Ouch.

A leftover Gix 750 that's an 7 year old redesign for $11K has it covered still - that's not good.

·
Registered
8,695 Posts
A leftover Gix 750 that's an 7 year old redesign for $11K has it covered still - that's not good.
a good Aussie friend of ours is a big fan of Triumph.. we all thought he'd be all over it..
he's posting pics of the latest GIX7fiddy on FB, IN BLACK! :D

he's got the Yoshi SS on that thing already. sadly, its the end of the rainy season for em still

this may have something to do with it though.. it likely means down under is pressed to find a unit available for sale. and it wont be cheap.

Daytona 765 moto 2 replica: Limited to two runs of 765 units; one set for USA and Canada (with red paint details and revised indicators) and the other for everywhere else, around 120 bikes were allocated specifically for the UK.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts