Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ARE WE HAVING FUN YET? :banghead

Who else is stupid enough.. I mean brave enough to be riding in this? :p
LOL

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Hail and snow, both.
I'm not a big fan, but have usually been caught in a weather event, with a destination pre-occupation.
I admit, even in second gear, my sphincter was harvest serious saddle foam.:surrender

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Hail = pain. Its also like riding on marbles. Good times.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
No, you had it right the first time — stupid.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Hail came down in round 2 I think it was this year. Not a whole lot of fun.

Race tires + hail = 5 bikes down as they flew the red flag!

·
My Twitter: SH1FTG34R
1,891 Posts
ARE WE HAVING FUN YET? :banghead

Who else is stupid enough.. I mean brave enough to be riding in this? :p
LOL
I'm stupid enough and since my tires are left with maybe 10 - 20 percent tread left, i'm still out there.... stupidly....

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I have been. But my bike is coming off the road on the 27th :( :( :(

G

·
i was out in the soup on tuesday nite. was at stanley park working for a bit, but couldn't find a break in the rain to head home. it was sunny when i went down there. cut open a garbage bag to keep the body dry, and took off. 30 seconds later i was ankle deep in standing water on the road. fun.

i've never had my shoes act like water buckets before. my gear is still drying out.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Yeah I've been out getting my balls soaked as well....

·
Registered
1,124 Posts

·
"Experience" THX Rogger.
1,043 Posts
Hail can lick me where i shit. What i hate even more is when its raining and you tilt you head at somepoint and you get that run of water down your neck onto your back. Fucker i hate it. Lol :)

·
BOOBIES
201 Posts
i have only had one day of uncomfortable riding, at that was the monday where the rain first really started coming down and a bunch of roads were flooded. and i was fine till about an hour in, then the rain gear gave way and i was soaked from my quads to my lower ribs.

i have yet to encounter any issues with riding in this weather, my heands get a little cold, but the rest of me is fine. sure its no where near as fun as when its dry, but as was just said, i'd rather ride than drive.

having said that, i dont have a car, therfore its either the bike or the bus ahahhaha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts