BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Just wondering if any of you guys or girls know of a riding school that has a training course happening in Jan/Feb. I wanted to get a gift certificate for my girlfriend as a X-mas present cause she wanted to learn to ride this year but wasn't able to get it done as she just came from Afghanistan. From what I could see posted online, there isn't any school teaching in those two months.

thanks in advance

·
Riding in the rain
253 Posts
try pacific riding school

took it and it was the best thing i've ever did in my motorcycle riding life (so far).
My gf took it too, she loved it as well.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
PRS is closed until February, but I'm not sure if that is the end or begining of February.

Give them a call and leave a msg or email [email protected] for available dates.

I recommend it highly as they can get you MSA tested as well as provide you with the bike for the final road test. So from start to finish you don't need any gear or bike.

Ralphael

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
PRS is closed until February, but I'm not sure if that is the end or begining of February.

Give them a call and leave a msg or email [email protected] for available dates.

I recommend it highly as they can get you MSA tested as well as provide you with the bike for the final road test. So from start to finish you don't need any gear or bike.

Ralphael
Beginning of Feb. is what Rose told me in Oct. I don't know if that's changed, they basically open up again as soon as ICBC starts doing road tests again.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Just because I went there, I'll second the BCSC route. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pacific Riding School will have classes again beginning of February. I just got an email back from them the other day.

·
Ride Solo
4,218 Posts
I'd also suggest Randy at Cyclelogics:

http://www.cyclelogics.ca/

He's a good guy with *lots* of riding and teaching experience.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
+1 for PRS. I took the course in the month of April, was cold, and wet...but still damn fun.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions, I remember when I first rode there wasn't too much selection in training schools.
Not completely related, but does anyone know any other stores with clothign sale on right now besides Forza Crono? I was thinking of picking up a jacket and gloves as a stocking stuffer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts