BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the weather is gonna be nice. Lets ride somewhere, and not at 3 or 4pm, lets ride earlier to get some sun cuz it'll be cold... I don't care where. someone figure it out and PM me. Obviously don't post it here...

·
Registered
888 Posts
I think that we should go where we went last time we all got together or if someone has a nice hot mom we can ride I down for that too. Might be warmer also. I'll give you a ride if you need it Mark.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I'm coming over!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
i wannnnna riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide NOW

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dude... snowing at my place right now, and it's sticking... this weather is at maximum gayness!

dirt bars?? hell no! I'm getting some vortex knockoffs and i'm flippin them

G

·
dude... snowing at my place right now, and it's sticking... this weather is at maximum gayness!

dirt bars?? hell no! I'm getting some vortex knockoffs and i'm flippin them
Must be cold standing outside in the snow waiting for the mailman :laughing

not to rub it in but, I'm going to get my bike right now...for a little highway session :evil

·
Just Ride
1,030 Posts
Must be cold standing outside in the snow waiting for the mailman :laughing

not to rub it in but, I'm going to get my bike right now...for a little highway session :evil
K Thor, for starters that avatar is FACKING MESSED UP. Funny as all hell at the same time. You are one sick little monkey.

And yeah, I'm getting a look at some blue sky down at my warehouse too. Gotta love that north shore. :laughing

·
Registered
888 Posts
Langley here. Hail, Hail and did I say hail?

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
hey now! lol......i did that avatar..lol..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

it is pretty funny tho..... :D

i'm gonna do one for myslef also..the avatar i mean

G

·
I'm heading you know where to get my you know what and do you know what with my you know what so get ahold of me you know how and you know when.......NOW!!!!!

G

·
Glad I went out today and even though it's never the same without you guys I still had a blast :evil

It was a dark and cold day for sure but, I couldn't stop smiling and when it was over I was so glad I went.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Huge turnout today... just me and Ziv were riding for hours and it was snowing nearly the whole time. So much fun!!!

figured these out by mistake... next time i expect to see a few more bikes :knife

1 - 20 of 30 Posts