1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
18,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Tits'n'tires
137 Posts
So sad :( r.i.p. john. I drove by the road closure and saw the jeep, nothing else and had a horrible feeling a motorcycle was involved. My condolences to friends and family. Stay safe out there everyone.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
John was a truly great guy, met him for the first time while doing parking lot practice shortly after I got the v-strom. We've been chatting at rides, track days and bike nights ever since. Truly gutted that he's no longer with us.

May he rest in peace.

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
Wow- what a shock. I spoke to John a few times at Pitt Meadows, chatting about his bike (don't see too many Mana's around) and life and riding in general. A truly nice and genuine guy who will be sorely missed by all his family and his many, many friends. Very, very sad - RIP John :(

From PMTD earlier this year:

·
lover of twins
6,070 Posts
i didn't know john beyond his posts here, but i'd like to offer my condolences to his family and those he was friends with.

rip john.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Such a nice guy. Very saddened to hear the news. My deepest condolences to all who knew him.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Just saw this, I am truly speeches. I took several riding courses with him and hung out and rode with him outside of monday night rides. He was supposed to be at PMTD on Saturday and was really looking forward to it. Explains why I never got a message back asking him if he was coming to bike night.

Rest in peace John. You will be missed.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts