BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a oversized Front rotor 320mm for a RMZ 2010. If you know of a shop that has or can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it muchly!! Distributer tells me two weeks away, that won't work for me at all.
Msg me on here or email works too, please don't wanna be on the side lines anymore
[email protected]

Thanks

·
Tarded
810 Posts
I have a couple ideas for finding one but what kind of wheels are you running ?

Try contacting Gongshow too as I do remember him having a 2010 RMZ but I believe it had Marchi wheels on it (not sure if he even still has it)but he also might know.

International Motorsports would be another direction to ask and speak to Mike Laycraft there........as I thought they had a tricked out RMZ sm there at some point and maybe it got sold or sold in dirt trim. Zach the owner has always been super awesome with help for the series and I miss seeing both him and Mike at the track this year.

Post up if you are still having trouble and are trying to race it next weekend as the Browns are making the trip up from Washington and they run RMZ's too and are always helpful and might be able to help you out.

·
Tarded
810 Posts
I am a tool for not thinking if this but contact rescuediver here on Bcsb ......he will know exactly what will work as he runs a rmz 450 and he's a solid guy with some pretty solid connections.

Try him first but I'm sure you can get it sorted before the weekend if that's what you are aiming for is the next Tradex round.

·
Addicted to two wheels
2,615 Posts
That's because the RMZ changed front hubs 3 times in 5 years. Make sure you get the right year. we have the SM6017 EBC in stock and No Limits or On The Pipe can order it for you, from us overnight to Squamish. It could also be a SM6213 or an sm6254. They come with the caliper re-locator bracket as well.

·
Tarded
810 Posts
How's the ribs doing rscudiver?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts