BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
good deal, how would one know what size to order, without trying one on? Still a lot of scratch to drop without being able to test the sizing....

5'7" 155lbs. any ideas?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
good deal, how would one know what size to order, without trying one on? Still a lot of scratch to drop without being able to test the sizing....

5'7" 155lbs. any ideas?
Email them, they have a sizing consulting service they offer.

If you don't like it (and it's not a custom order) they will take it back and get you another size. They will also send you out one in the size you THINK you need, let you try it on, and ship it back if it's not right.

You just missed the pop-up store they had in Portland. I was at that, and at the Seattle one last year (my picture's on the website for that visit). They had nearly everything in every size to try on.

·
Registered
671 Posts
These are great suits and last forever. Stay clear of anything with neon yellow knees as that yellow gets dirty really fast and a pain to keep clean. That is the only regret i have with my suit.

Those are amazing prices if you can find one that fits. Have to act fast as they sell quick.

·
Super Moderator
9,052 Posts
Email them, they have a sizing consulting service they offer.

If you don't like it (and it's not a custom order) they will take it back and get you another size. They will also send you out one in the size you THINK you need, let you try it on, and ship it back if it's not right.

You just missed the pop-up store they had in Portland. I was at that, and at the Seattle one last year (my picture's on the website for that visit). They had nearly everything in every size to try on.
Yup. Benn there, done that. They were awesome to deal with when it came to things like "Well, I don't really know if I am a 44 or a 46. Can you send me both, and I will send back the one I don't want"

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Yup. Benn there, done that. They were awesome to deal with when it came to things like "Well, I don't really know if I am a 44 or a 46. Can you send me both, and I will send back the one I don't want"
We'll see. I went down to the Portland pop up to discuss some issues I have with the new R-3 suit I bought, some of the velcro is coming off and the 100% waterproof claim.....isn't. Not sure if it's design or manufacturing problems.

·
Registered
33 Posts

5'7" 155lbs. any ideas?
If you email them they will fit you via your size weight - that's what I did and it's a bit long when I'm walking but perfect on the bike - ur the same size as my and if your in Richmond your welcome to come by and try it on -

·
Original Pirate Material
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ended up getting one and used it on a 3 day trip. Great suit, so very well made. As mentioned above, long to walk in but perfect on the bike. I dumped hard intermittently and I stayed dry. Suit is stiff at first and takes a while to wear in. It's really well thought out, pockets everywhere, nice comfy collar for the cold. This was a wicked deal for a great suit.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I ended up getting one and used it on a 3 day trip. Great suit, so very well made. As mentioned above, long to walk in but perfect on the bike. I dumped hard intermittently and I stayed dry. Suit is stiff at first and takes a while to wear in. It's really well thought out, pockets everywhere, nice comfy collar for the cold. This was a wicked deal for a great suit.
Throw it in the dryer for a long tumble, it will help un-stiffen it some.

·
100% Asshole
3,393 Posts
Saw that suit at the bbq...very nice quality for sure and the price you paid there TMR is just short of crazy. That's like year end blow-out pricing that the shops get from the suppliers.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Saw that suit at the bbq...very nice quality for sure and the price you paid there TMR is just short of crazy. That's like year end blow-out pricing that the shops get from the suppliers.
They are revamping their product line and want to get rid of old stock. Once they're gone, they're gone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts